John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
they are REALLY making this show hard to like. They are giving us about 10 minutes of the Franklin storyline each episode knowing that's the ONLY one that people give a fukk about :dahell: I hope they listen to the fans and critics next season and fix this shyt :martin:
They all tie together tho, eventually this nikka will be charting CIA private plains to jungles in Columbia
:francis:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
They all tie together tho, eventually this nikka will be charting CIA private plains to jungles in Columbia
:francis:
:deadmanny: @ the bolded...I understand they suppose to tie in together but right NOW the only story that is holding the masses attention is the Franklin one and the critics AND fans have voiced this. The producers know this and that's why they holding that story hostage by giving it to us in VERY small dosages compared to the other 2 :martin:
I also don't see Franklin's story ending up the way you see it. Dude probably never been outside Cali but you expect him to end up in the jungles of Colombia and shyt
full

the only jungle I see him ending up in is Baldwin Hills in LA :yeshrug:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:deadmanny: @ the bolded...I understand they suppose to tie in together but right NOW the only story that is holding the masses attention is the Franklin one and the critics AND fans have voiced this. The producers know this and that's why they holding that story hostage by giving it to us in VERY small dosages compared to the other 2 :martin:
I also don't see Franklin's story ending up the way you see it. Dude probably never been outside Cali but you expect him to end up in the jungles of Colombia and shyt
full

the only jungle I see him ending up in is Baldwin Hills in LA :yeshrug:
I'm fukking around,
But based off how easily this kid meets new connects in the show it can't be too far off..

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just binged watched all 8 episodes and loved it. I love all storylines except the cac CIA agent. He's boring and a sleazeball. Everything else is dope

It's weird how almost every beautiful lack actor you can see the future horror that awaits them because of what's coming. All the women I see beauty now in I can also see ruin hardship and sadness

:mjcry:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Just binged watched all 8 episodes and loved it. I love all storylines except the cac CIA agent. He's boring and a sleazeball. Everything else is dope

It's weird how almost every beautiful lack actor you can see the future horror that awaits them because of what's coming. All the women I see beauty now in I can also see ruin hardship and sadness

:mjcry:

I don't want to be too hard on the show because I like it, but another way of saying that is that you can see the stereotypes that they're setting up all the characters to become:
-Kangol bucket hat friend->Crackhead :wtf:
-Girl next door->Crack whore
-Afro friend->Killed by gang violence:dead:
-Uncle->Guy who goes to jail and gets violated in some way and has an obligatory scene like "I used to be so much happier when I was just selling WEED":why:
-Mother->in denial about her sweet little boy:wtb:

They're kind of telegraphing all this stuff.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't want to be too hard on the show because I like it, but another way of saying that is that you can see the stereotypes that they're setting up all the characters to become:
-Uncle->Guy who goes to jail and gets violated in some way and has an obligatory scene like "I used to be so much happier when I was just selling WEED":why:

True. The set ups are almost too easy. I knew from the first time I saw the hazel eyed girl she was gonna be the one who gets cracked out that hardens and tortures Franklin's soul. But I'm not sure yet if Kangol will be the junkie. Haven't seen enough of him.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
True. The set ups are almost too easy. I knew from the first time I saw the hazel eyed girl she was gonna be the one who gets cracked out that hardens and tortures Franklin's soul. But I'm not sure yet if Kangol will be the junkie. Haven't seen enough of him.
The nikka was smoking the shyt before they even sold it

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest

Franklins mother is gonnakickstart gentrify in the hood and Melody's father is gonna be the one to lock up franklin the first time.
Franklins storyline is too predictable, i need them to add unexpected twist :snoop:

They need show more action onscreen verses offscreen. 3 events that they shouldve shown the audience

Leons shooting
the missing girls murder/coverup
Colombian informant murder