John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you black or from the inner city :dahell: he is OBVIOUSLY talking about the damn inner city folks. Cause before that they were using ether to make it. Go read a book or watch the damn last episode at least clown.

:russ: You pop alotta shyt. From a keyboard. I repeat a statement that I heard the man say and suddenly I'm a clown AND a bytch? Word? Young boy......you need some p*ssy. Badly. You a lil too attached to this work of fiction. I understand series like this and the Wire and all the webseries popping up on Youtube has empowered herbs like you to feel like you about that life. You not. I can tell. Don't ask me how. 7 Mile eastside? I'd say something disrespectful but I got fam out there. And ain't no way they identify with clowns like you.

Funny I wonder if you or the other dude are black yourselves. That dude talking about "natives" and it was obvious to YOU he was talking about "inner city folks". :mjlol:

Sound like some Trump supporters...

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
:russ: You pop alotta shyt. From a keyboard. I repeat a statement that I heard the man say and suddenly I'm a clown AND a bytch? Word? Young boy......you need some p*ssy. Badly. You a lil too attached to this work of fiction. I understand series like this and the Wire and all the webseries popping up on Youtube has empowered herbs like you to feel like you about that life. You not. I can tell. Don't ask me how. 7 Mile eastside? I'd say something disrespectful but I got fam out there. And ain't no way they identify with clowns like you.

Funny I wonder if you or the other dude are black yourselves. That dude talking about "natives" and it was obvious to YOU he was talking about "inner city folks". :mjlol:

Sound like some Trump supporters...
tenor.gif

Again clown Rick Ross said it was ALREADY being made. the INNER CITY FOLKS WERE ALREADY REPLACING ETHER WITH BAKING SODA.
And you better ask about me lil bytch :ufdup:the real cats around here know my story. Matter of fact take your ass and go listen to some real detroit hip hop courtesy of yours truly...you lil bytch :pacspit:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Fool what the fukk does his answer have to do with changing the historical aspect that people in the HOODS were ALREADY making that shyt. Like RR said himself he made the shyt up so that after they bought it they didn't need to cook it themselves. Sit your suburban retarded ass down somewhere.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

Again clown Rick Ross said it was ALREADY being made. the INNER CITY FOLKS WERE ALREADY REPLACING ETHER WITH BAKING SODA.
And you better ask about me lil bytch :ufdup:the real cats around here know my story. Matter of fact take your ass and go listen to some real detroit hip hop courtesy of yours truly...you lil bytch :pacspit:

:deadrose:This shyt is trash. I'ma get my lil cuz to battle you IN YOUR CITY and destroy you. Back on topic...
Is it that hard for you to believe you and I have received conflicting info? I heard the mufukka say it on the Warren Ballentine show. Period. You read another quote possibly made before he felt comfortable giving up that info. Or maybe it was after and now he's backpedaling on that part of the story. I don't know. I really don't give a fukk. You do....a bit too much....your moms told you Ricky Ross your real daddy or something?

Fool what the fukk does his answer have to do with changing the historical aspect that people in the HOODS were ALREADY making that shyt. Like RR said himself he made the shyt up so that after they bought it they didn't need to cook it themselves. Sit your suburban retarded ass down somewhere.

His answer was OBVIOUSLY not what your clown ass was so sure it was. :heh:

[Trump Voice]"He's obviously talking about the 'inner city folks'[/Bigrodthe1] :lolbron:

And yeah I live in the suburbs now cuz I'm making a lil change. But where I'm from, we known to be comfortable anywhere. :alonzoknick: