John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Was he only simping on that crackhead to get her to take him to the plug? Did he end up spending the night with her
Word...I was super confused at that.

Considering how he's already been scared straight after the Mexican shyt...it was out of character for him to seem as if he wanted to see if he could take advantage of her altered state and fukk while he had 2 bricks in his bag.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That's why AA should have built their own Hollywood.

:francis:

The Wayans Brothers tried to get one started in Oakland (2007) but the mayor was on some...
mc7tbo.jpg

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not feeling how Franklin already knows how to make crack before even meeting the CIA yet. Freeway Rick Ross has stated the CIA taught him how to make it. I get that it's fiction but they bill it as "This is how Crack began". Most of America ain't watching this and then going to do research. No, all they'll see is that FX went and got the blackest nikka they could find and made a series that states he invented crack.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not feeling how Franklin already knows how to make crack before even meeting the CIA yet. Freeway Rick Ross has stated the CIA taught him how to make it. I get that it's fiction but they bill it as "This is how Crack began". Most of America ain't watching this and then going to do research. No, all they'll see is that FX went and got the blackest nikka they could find and made a series that states he invented crack.
I looked at that episode as RZA finding out the way the CACS found out which in turn he put franklin on game. I look at it being convenient writing since we already know the CIA is actively supplying it already.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I looked at that episode as RZA finding out the way the CACS found out which in turn he put franklin on game. I look at it being convenient writing since we already know the CIA is actively supplying it already.

I have no idea what you mean by this....

Bullshyt...please show some receipts on this...If I remember correctly he said it was already on the streets BEFORE he got his plug :martin:

Calm down. I heard him say it on an interview on the Warren Ballentine show. Do ya googles, I'm sure you can find it.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Calm down. I heard him say it on an interview on the Warren Ballentine show. Do ya googles, I'm sure you can find it.
Ross has said that when he first saw crack-cocaine as a teenager in 1979, he did not immediately believe it was a drug because it looked different from other drugs he had seen
:martin:
it was already on the scene and they were calling it ready rock. The CIA gave him the opportunity to flood the hood with it.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:martin:
it was already on the scene and they were calling it ready rock. The CIA gave him the opportunity to flood the hood with it.

nikka......why you so in your feelings? I don't come to this site to argue with little kids so this is my last reply to you. I gave the name of a nationally syndicated radio host where I said I heard Freeway Rick Ross say out of his own mouth that the CIA taught him how to cook crack. I told you to google the host and you may be able to find the clip.

Instead you come back with a pasted sentence attributed to no one, no source, and zero context. You can choose to believe Ross is lying. You can choose to believe I decided to use my 1 post per day to make up some shyt in a forum I don't even post in a lot. I don't give a fukk.

I don't know what you are so emotional about but I don't give a fukk about that either. Maybe you've been in the thread for pages and pages building online street cred. I don't know. I only read the last page after making my comment.

You know what, I got 1 more question since it seems you're pro-CIA. In what way did they provide him the opportunity to flood the hood if it was already there? And he knew how to make it?

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
nikka......why you so in your feelings? I don't come to this site to argue with little kids so this is my last reply to you. I gave the name of a nationally syndicated radio host where I said I heard Freeway Rick Ross say out of his own mouth that the CIA taught him how to cook crack. I told you to google the host and you may be able to find the clip.

Instead you come back with a pasted sentence attributed to no one, no source, and zero context. You can choose to believe Ross is lying. You can choose to believe I decided to use my 1 post per day to make up some shyt in a forum I don't even post in a lot. I don't give a fukk.

I don't know what you are so emotional about but I don't give a fukk about that either. Maybe you've been in the thread for pages and pages building online street cred. I don't know. I only read the last page after making my comment.

You know what, I got 1 more question since it seems you're pro-CIA. In what way did they provide him the opportunity to flood the hood if it was already there? And he knew how to make it?
First of all bytch I'm from the 7 mile EASTSIDE in Detroit so there is no pro-CIA in me or any need to get street cred from a message board. All I told your dumb ass is that the man in his OWN words said that it was already out as you can see HERE and it also shows HOW he was able to flood the hood because he had such a supply that he could sell it 10,000 LESS THAN ANYBODY ELSE DUMB ASS
'Freeway' Rick Ross: Busted L.A. Drug Kingpin Works To Fix Ruination | HuffPost
Rick Ross definitely didn’t invent crack, but he mastered its promotion and got incredibly wealthy along the way. What began as a $125 investment in his first three grams of cocaine when Ross was an illiterate 19-year-old eventually grew into a business making hundreds of millions of dollars in profit.

Later, Ross got cheap cocaine straight from his Nicaraguan connections. By cutting out middlemen, he was able to sell it thousands of dollars cheaper than the competition. Ross created a fast food-like service for users. Smokers had already been cooking up their own cocaine into smokable form. So he mass produced “ready rock:” Smokers could smoke and go, no cooking required.
they didn't even call it crack :martin:
And I not in my feeling at ALL but unlike YOU I don't just come into thread and make asinine statements and then say go google it. I provide FACTS. So yeah don't reply to me cause you make yourself look more stupid with each post. Get the fukk on clown :camby: