John Hammond is the worst theme (Jurassic) Park owner ever.

Daps
Watching The Lost World now on Netflix

They were stupid as hell to bring that baby on the truck to fix the leg knowing damn well mama was looking for him all night.

And don’t get me started on the con artists in 3, that tricked an entire team into going to the island to save their son. How could they not get sent to prison for that?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Watching The Lost World now on Netflix

They were stupid as hell to bring that baby on the truck to fix the leg knowing damn well mama was looking for him all night.

And don’t get me started on the con artists in 3, that tricked an entire team into going to the island to save their son. How could they not get sent to prison for that?

And brought the dude that never went to the B island. Lmao.

Also... Jurassic Park 3 Island just looks radically different from The Lost World and doesn't make any sense.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
And brought the dude that never went to the B island. Lmao.

Also... Jurassic Park 3 Island just looks radically different from The Lost World and doesn't make any sense.

Plus, who was suffering from PTSD. :mjgrin:

alan-raptor.gif

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I never used to be into JP3, but I think it held up pretty well last time I saw it.

Lost World fell apart in the third act, it got too silly but it had some cool scenes like when they're in the vehicle getting pushed off the cliff, and the raptor attack at the end. I didn't need the Godzilla-esque finale.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
In the novel aswell... Hammond was a real a$$hole and deservingly got eaten alive.

In the film, he's still an a$$hole. He's just more charismatic, kinder voice, and his showmanship hides the thinly veiled message. The one that can convince you to eat a shyt sandwich.
The movie obscures it with spectacle but the whole point of the book was that the park was a colossal comedy of errors from the ground up, littered with sloppy oversights fueled by greed.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Plus, who was suffering from PTSD. :mjgrin:

alan-raptor.gif
Reminded me of that other scene where that Dinosaur runs up on them trying to eat them but when he sees they're digging in Spinosaurus shyt he just gives them the:scust: and walks away. nikka even looked at the camera:dead:

I never used to be into JP3, but I think it held up pretty well last time I saw it.

Lost World fell apart in the third act, it got too silly but it had some cool scenes like when they're in the vehicle getting pushed off the cliff, and the raptor attack at the end. I didn't need the Godzilla-esque finale.
During the scene where the T-Rex attacks San Diego, the Japanese guys they cut to actually say "I thought we left Tokyo to get AWAY from this!" :russ:

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
What’s action park?

Action Park (Now renamed Mountain Creek Waterpark) was a Amusement Park in New Jersey where it was like the Wild West meets Amusement Parks. All the lifeguards were teenagers, some of them drunk as booze was served there as everyday people suffered abrasions, broken bones, and some even died from the various attractions at the Waterpark.

Known Fatalities via Wikipedia:
  • July 8, 1980: 19-year-old George Larsson Jr. was thrown from the Alpine Slide when his car jumped the track and his head struck a rock. After several days in a coma, he died.
  • July 24, 1982: A 15-year-old boy drowned in the Tidal Wave Pool.
  • August 1, 1982: A 27-year-old man from Long Island got out of his tipped kayak on the Kayak Experience to right it. While doing so, he stepped on a grate that was either in contact with, or came too close to, a section of live wiring for the underwater fans that somehow became exposed, and he suffered a severe electric shock, which sent him into cardiac arrest. Several other members of his family nearby were also injured. He was taken to a hospital in nearby Warwick, New York, where he died later of the shock-induced cardiac arrest. The park at first disputed that the electric current caused his death, saying there were no burns on his body, but the coroner responded that burns generally do not occur in a water-based electrocution. The ride was drained and closed for the investigation. Accounts differed as to the extent of the exposed wiring: the park said it was "just a nick", while others argued it was closer to 8 inches (20 cm). The state's Labor Department found that the fan was properly maintained and installed, and cleared the park of wrongdoing; however, it also said that the current had the possibility to cause bodily harm under certain circumstances. The park claimed it had been vindicated, although it never reopened the ride, saying that people would be afraid to go on it afterwards.
  • 1984 (Date Unknown): A fatal heart attack suffered by one visitor was unofficially believed to have been triggered by the shock of the cold water in the pool beneath the Tarzan Swing. The water on the ride and in that swimming area was 50–60 °F (10–16 °C), while other water areas were in the 70–80 °F (21–27 °C) range more typical of swimming pools. The Tarzan Swing and the Cannonball ride in this area were operated by spring water.
  • August 27, 1984: A 20-year-old from Brooklyn drowned in the Tidal Wave Pool.
  • July 19, 1987: An 18-year-old drowned in the Tidal Wave Pool.
Also they had people get stuck, or getting knocked around so much because of the physics of the loop (most roller coaster loops are not a perfect circle for good reason), that they lost teeth. They even sent a test dummy down the slide, and the head was decapitated.

Action-Park-Loop-Slide.jpg

• The City had to buy more Ambulances just because of the Waterpark.
  • The Tidal Pool that killed a few was called by the locals, "The Grave Pool" because it was estimated that the 12 lifeguards had to make 30 saves a day during the season.
  • There were venomous snakes on the Golf Course
  • The Alpine Slide only had two speed; Fast, and 'Death Awaits' because the brakes never worked; this caused the most injuries as there were jagged rocks on the edge that people always were tossed into, alone with people spitting down on them from the gondolas.
  • And finally no insurance firm would give them a policy, so the owner of the park created his own 'insurance firm' to keep the park open.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Action Park (Now renamed Mountain Creek Waterpark) was a Amusement Park in New Jersey where it was like the Wild West meets Amusement Parks. All the lifeguards were teenagers, some of them drunk as booze was served there as everyday people suffered abrasions, broken bones, and some even died from the various attractions at the Waterpark.

Known Fatalities via Wikipedia:
  • July 8, 1980: 19-year-old George Larsson Jr. was thrown from the Alpine Slide when his car jumped the track and his head struck a rock. After several days in a coma, he died.
  • July 24, 1982: A 15-year-old boy drowned in the Tidal Wave Pool.
  • August 1, 1982: A 27-year-old man from Long Island got out of his tipped kayak on the Kayak Experience to right it. While doing so, he stepped on a grate that was either in contact with, or came too close to, a section of live wiring for the underwater fans that somehow became exposed, and he suffered a severe electric shock, which sent him into cardiac arrest. Several other members of his family nearby were also injured. He was taken to a hospital in nearby Warwick, New York, where he died later of the shock-induced cardiac arrest. The park at first disputed that the electric current caused his death, saying there were no burns on his body, but the coroner responded that burns generally do not occur in a water-based electrocution. The ride was drained and closed for the investigation. Accounts differed as to the extent of the exposed wiring: the park said it was "just a nick", while others argued it was closer to 8 inches (20 cm). The state's Labor Department found that the fan was properly maintained and installed, and cleared the park of wrongdoing; however, it also said that the current had the possibility to cause bodily harm under certain circumstances. The park claimed it had been vindicated, although it never reopened the ride, saying that people would be afraid to go on it afterwards.
  • 1984 (Date Unknown): A fatal heart attack suffered by one visitor was unofficially believed to have been triggered by the shock of the cold water in the pool beneath the Tarzan Swing. The water on the ride and in that swimming area was 50–60 °F (10–16 °C), while other water areas were in the 70–80 °F (21–27 °C) range more typical of swimming pools. The Tarzan Swing and the Cannonball ride in this area were operated by spring water.
  • August 27, 1984: A 20-year-old from Brooklyn drowned in the Tidal Wave Pool.
  • July 19, 1987: An 18-year-old drowned in the Tidal Wave Pool.
Also they had people get stuck, or getting knocked around so much because of the physics of the loop (most roller coaster loops are not a perfect circle for good reason), that they lost teeth. They even sent a test dummy down the slide, and the head was decapitated.

Action-Park-Loop-Slide.jpg

• The City had to buy more Ambulances just because of the Waterpark.
  • The Tidal Pool that killed a few was called by the locals, "The Grave Pool" because it was estimated that the 12 lifeguards had to make 30 saves a day during the season.
  • There were venomous snakes on the Golf Course
  • The Alpine Slide only had two speed; Fast, and 'Death Awaits' because the brakes never worked; this caused the most injuries as there were jagged rocks on the edge that people always were tossed into, alone with people spitting down on them from the gondolas.
  • And finally no insurance firm would give them a policy, so the owner of the park created his own 'insurance firm' to keep the park open.
Jesus Christ :heh:

Was this the one Johnny Knoxville made that movie about?