John Hammond is the worst theme (Jurassic) Park owner ever.

Daps
Hammond: "I don't blame people for their mistakes, but I do ask that they pay for them."
Nedry: "Thanks, Dad."

I always wondered if there was more to that line in the JP movies and Nedry fukked up somewhere and Hammond cut. docked, or refused to up his pay - hence why Dennis became disgruntled.

Up until this post, I thought Nedry was really his son :deadrose:

Daps

I mean... I was what 7 when I first saw the movie?

And at that time, I guess I couldn't fathom the sarcasm behind him saying "thanks dad" cause in my mind what employee would get sarcastic and disrespectful with his boss and not get fired?

:deadmanny:

So I thought it was really his dad and he was the F-up of the family that got a job simply because he was Hammonds son.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I mean... I was what 7 when I first saw the movie?

And at that time, I guess I couldn't fathom the sarcasm behind him saying "thanks dad" cause in my mind what employee would get sarcastic and disrespectful with his boss and not get fired?

So I thought it was really his dad and he was the F-up of the family that got a job simply because he was Hammonds son.

:ohhh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Food looked fancy tho
jurassic-park_chilean-sea-bass.jpg

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Food looked fancy tho
jurassic-park_chilean-sea-bass.jpg

Ellie was like :stopitslime: "What the fukk is this shyt?"

Up until this post, I thought Nedry was really his son :deadrose:

:unimpressed: "Find Nedry.., Check the Vending Machines!"

:mjlol: If you put it in THAT Context. Then it gets even more hilarious. John sounds like a father of the year, telling someone else to find his fat piece of shyt son. And then to top it off, tells them to check the vending machine first like his diabetic ass is looking score some M&M's that he hid from him.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’m watching it right now and dude is basically a mark with money. :heh:

He’s not bad like OP made him out to be. Newman was just a greedy fukk who probably couldn’t balance a checkbook. mu fukka living in South America, the dollar probably worth a hundred back then. :stopitslime:

Newman fukked up everything. :ld: