John Hammond is the worst theme (Jurassic) Park owner ever.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I remember in the book he had set up the advanced computer system months prior, and was only called down there that week to fix the bugs in the system, but used it as an opportunity to rip Hammond off for the competition.

He thought he deserved more than he got.

I gotta re-read the book sometime. The first time I did and I was getting closer to the end, I literally had to stop myself a few times, because I didn't want it to end. It was that good.

Thats what I thought too. It was implied that nerdy wasn’t in the best of standings with John or ANYONE in the office really.

I still laugh at John Arnold's reaction when he sits down as Nedry's desk. "Look at this work station! WHAT A COMPLETE SLOB! :scust:" John was sitting not 10ft from Nedry and never realized he was a pig. Nedry does have that "So annoying you never try to pay attention to them" vibe.

Last edited:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
OP is spitting nothing but truth.

Jurassic World REALLY pissed me off with that "heat sensor" tracking shyt that the dinosaur evaded. Why would you install high-tech systems to track the thing when you could just insert a fukking beacon of some sort under its skin? I mean, just put a damn GPS locator in it and you could track it to the nearest meter at all times. If you're scared of ineffectiveness than use multiple devices, say one GPS and another radio or some shyt. There's all sorts of stuff you could do without relying on fukking sensors.

And then if your sensors aren't showing anything, you just stroll right into its fukking den to see what's up? :mjlol:

Yeah they would have figured it out, its a 3/5 movie although better than many JP sequels.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
and BOTH the indomitous rex and mosasauraus got loose... the mosasaurus is worst can it can go anywhere and do they even have tracking on that bytch???:mindblown:

mosasaur_Jurassic_World_2015-06-15.png

Who said making this would be a good idea, it EATS great whites for fukking breakfast my nikka!!!:what:

Watching Zara's death still fukks me up breh :wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I gotta re-read the book sometime. The first time I did and I was getting closer to the end, I literally had to stop myself a few times, because I didn't want it to end. It was that good.
That was one of the books that convinced me early on to always watch the movie first. I loved the movie as a kid but would have been disappointed if I read the book first cause the book was that much better.

That was really Crichton's peak. Funny that Lost World was a piece of shyt book made to be commercialized, and then the next movie didn't really follow the book anyway.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'll have to go back and watch the movie again, but I do think Nedry, who did bid for the job, implied he had a team. Though I can't find any mention of it on Google so maybe my brain is just making sh!t up.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Hammond: "I don't blame people for their mistakes, but I do ask that they pay for them."
Nedry: "Thanks, Dad."

I always wondered if there was more to that line in the JP movies and Nedry fukked up somewhere and Hammond cut. docked, or refused to up his pay - hence why Dennis became disgruntled.
For some reason I’m remembering this as Nedry having gambling debts. He made money but wanted more because he kept gambling.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP is spitting nothing but truth.

Jurassic World REALLY pissed me off with that "heat sensor" tracking shyt that the dinosaur evaded. Why would you install high-tech systems to track the thing when you could just insert a fukking beacon of some sort under its skin? I mean, just put a damn GPS locator in it and you could track it to the nearest meter at all times. If you're scared of ineffectiveness than use multiple devices, say one GPS and another radio or some shyt. There's all sorts of stuff you could do without relying on fukking sensors.

And then if your sensors aren't showing anything, you just stroll right into its fukking den to see what's up? :mjlol:
It did have a GPS sensor in it tho.

problem is they made it so smart it ended up clawin it out:snoop:
rDGD7hd.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It did have a GPS sensor in it tho.

problem is they made it so smart it ended up clawin it out:snoop:
rDGD7hd.jpg

I forgot about that part completely. But it doesn't make sense on multiple levels.

First off, where did they find it? If she clawed it out while she was in the cage, why the fukk did they go in the cage if the tracker said she was still inside? And if she didn't claw it out until she left the cage....then back when she was in the cage, why the fukk did they go in the cage if the tracker said she was still inside?

Second, how the fukk is she going to know what it was? Where would she have picked up the concept of a "tracker"? She would have literally zero basis for that information, there is nothing in her experience that could have told her what a tracker was or that she'd have any utility in clawing it out.

And finally, their skin is tough as fukk, right? So imagine how much force it would have taken to claw that shyt out. And she's going to be able to reach around and apply that sort of force to her back or some shyt? Based on some vague notion that something might be there? If the humans also did various surgeries to help her when she developed, is she going to claw out the stints and other shyt too?

They just being extra for no reason.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I forgot about that part completely. But it doesn't make sense on multiple levels.

First off, where did they find it? If she clawed it out while she was in the cage, why the fukk did they go in the cage if the tracker said she was still inside? And if she didn't claw it out until she left the cage....then back when she was in the cage, why the fukk did they go in the cage if the tracker said she was still inside?

Second, how the fukk is she going to know what it was? Where would she have picked up the concept of a "tracker"? She would have literally zero basis for that information, there is nothing in her experience that could have told her what a tracker was or that she'd have any utility in clawing it out.

And finally, their skin is tough as fukk, right? So imagine how much force it would have taken to claw that shyt out. And she's going to be able to reach around and apply that sort of force to her back or some shyt? Based on some vague notion that something might be there? If the humans also did various surgeries to help her when she developed, is she going to claw out the stints and other shyt too?

She clawed it out after she escaped

it never made sense why they didnt just look at her tracker in the first few place instead of doing the heat thing. They did the heat sensor, then sent people in the cage, then looked at the tracker n said “whoops, she still in there. My bad guys:manny:

the answer to your question is the movie is stupid as fukk and requires you to turn your brain off. The original film was a cool science fiction story, these new films on their Fast n Furious shyt:mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

They put the tracker on it's shoulder so it was easy to reach...:ld: Secondly that indomitous was extremely smart part raptor plus they made it SMARTER with all that gene sequencing, it was an apex predator on steroids...:huhldup: You knew how I knew they was smart was when they was opening doors and setting traps in the very first movie... and they spliced THAT DNA into a super predator:bryan: gawddamn you fukking idiots...

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
More mind boggling, how did (Bryce Dallas Howard) Claire Dearing avoid jail time? She was Operations Manager of the Park in Jurassic World. Her Boss was dead along with various tourists killed off-screen, along with her assistant getting eaten alive.

Yet she becomes a activist for Dinosaurs without any punishment? :mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
More mind boggling, how did (Bryce Dallas Howard) Claire Dearing avoid jail time? She was Operations Manager of the Park in Jurassic World. Her Boss was dead along with various tourists killed off-screen, along with her assistant getting eaten alive.

Yet she becomes a activist for Dinosaurs without any punishment? :mjlol:
Well, they aren't in any country. They just an island. Probably make sign a 15 page waiver too.

Make sure when coupon day happens, you send the paperwork to your lawyer first.. :troll: