John Hammond is the worst theme (Jurassic) Park owner ever.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The fact they kept on cloning dinosaurs again and again, even though every time humankind interacted with them there were disastrous consequences :russ:
WHO WAS INSURING THESE PEOPLE?!?!?! :mindblown:

Not all the dinosaurs was bad just the meat eaters everything else was fine...:francis: could have just had a zoo full of plant eaters kids can interact with but that indian muthafukka was a complete idiot and didnt learn shyt from john hammond...:mjlol:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Not all the dinosaurs was bad just the meat eaters everything else was fine...:francis: could have just had a zoo full of plant eaters kids can interact with but that indian muthafukka was a complete idiot and didnt learn shyt from john hammond...:mjlol:

They had a dinosaur they fed fukking sharks to in that pool :dead::dead::dead:

They made the Indominus Rex on some :ohhh:shyt and it turned out to be the fukking devil. :mjlol:

And now they're splicing human DNA with dinosaurs. That couldn't possibly backfire with a box office take of 800 mil to a billion :troll:.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

They made the Indominus Rex on some :ohhh:shyt and it turned out to be the fukking devil. :mjlol:

And now they're splicing human DNA with dinosaurs. That couldn't possibly backfire with a box office take of 800 mil to a billion :troll:.
They trying to create the locust swarm from gears. Absolutely nothing malicious can come from human infused abominations :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

and BOTH the indomitous rex and mosasauraus got loose... the mosasaurus is worst can it can go anywhere and do they even have tracking on that bytch???:mindblown:

mosasaur_Jurassic_World_2015-06-15.png

Who said making this would be a good idea, it EATS great whites for fukking breakfast my nikka!!!:what:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
and BOTH the indomitous rex and mosasauraus got loose... the mosasaurus is worst can it can go anywhere and do they even have tracking on that bytch???:mindblown:

Who said making this would be a good idea, it EATS great whites for fukking breakfast my nikka!!!:what:

The caucacity of Jurassic Park is just :wow:

It's almost as bad as Vera Farmiga being sad her kid died in The Bay in 2014, and going full Science Karen and unleashing Ghidorah on the world, killing hundreds of thousands, if not mlllions, in Godzilla: King Of The Monsters :why:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

Daps
The caucacity of Jurassic Park is just :wow:

It's almost as bad as Vera Farmiga, being sad her kid died in The Bay in 2014, and going full Science Karen and unleashing Ghidorah on the world, killing hundreds of thousands, if not mlllions, in Godzilla: King Of The Monsters :why:
They would probably infuse it with badger relentlessness

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate the movies went in this direction, but you’re right. Although that was the point, they thought in all their hubris that they COULD control them. But nature can not be tamed.

EDIT: Also I’m sorry, but anyone with a high powered rifle is making light work of some damn animals. WOAT bio weapon. nikkas got RPGs and 50 cals, a Dino getting made into combat ready meals

:mjlol: Terrible idea.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
OP is spitting nothing but truth.

Jurassic World REALLY pissed me off with that "heat sensor" tracking shyt that the dinosaur evaded. Why would you install high-tech systems to track the thing when you could just insert a fukking beacon of some sort under its skin? I mean, just put a damn GPS locator in it and you could track it to the nearest meter at all times. If you're scared of ineffectiveness than use multiple devices, say one GPS and another radio or some shyt. There's all sorts of stuff you could do without relying on fukking sensors.

And then if your sensors aren't showing anything, you just stroll right into its fukking den to see what's up? :mjlol:

The axe murderer

Daps
OP is spitting nothing but truth.

Jurassic World REALLY pissed me off with that "heat sensor" tracking shyt that the dinosaur evaded. Why would you install high-tech systems to track the thing when you could just insert a fukking beacon of some sort under its skin? I mean, just put a damn GPS locator in it and you could track it to the nearest meter at all times. If you're scared of ineffectiveness than use multiple devices, say one GPS and another radio or some shyt. There's all sorts of stuff you could do without relying on fukking sensors.

And then if your sensors aren't showing anything, you just stroll right into its fukking den to see what's up? :mjlol:
Yeah and to pile it up

They really got a kraken going loose and they can't track this mf :picard:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
In the novel aswell... Hammond was a real a$$hole and deservingly got eaten alive.

In the film, he's still an a$$hole. He's just more charismatic, kinder voice, and his showmanship hides the thinly veiled message. The one that can convince you to eat a shyt sandwich.
Sir Richard Attenborough as John Hammond could talk you into anything, you can kind of feel for dude in this excellently acted scene.