John Hammond is the worst theme (Jurassic) Park owner ever.

Daps
Lets talk about how this shyt let to a dangerous precedence and resulted in bio weapons in jurassic world

I will never understand the motivation of that shyt. Let’s create unkillable bio weapons that we can’t really control. Sure it would be fun to just drop a crate of raptors in a terrorist camp, but then what comes next? shyt can’t be cost efficient

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I will never understand the motivation of that shyt. Let’s create unkillable bio weapons that we can’t really control. Sure it would be fun to just drop a crate of raptors in a terrorist camp, but then what comes next? shyt can’t be cost efficient
I hate the movies went in this direction, but you’re right. Although that was the point, they thought in all their hubris that they COULD control them. But nature can not be tamed.

EDIT: Also I’m sorry, but anyone with a high powered rifle is making light work of some damn animals. WOAT bio weapon. nikkas got RPGs and 50 cals, a Dino getting made into combat ready meals

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Maaan and keeping them alive. Feeding them. Do mfs know how much those velociraptors eat? Just one is already 300 pounds (the movie ones not real life) and we talking feeding it meat. Now imagine an indomitus rex:mjlol:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Hammond: "I don't blame people for their mistakes, but I do ask that they pay for them."
Nedry: "Thanks, Dad."

I always wondered if there was more to that line in the JP movies and Nedry fukked up somewhere and Hammond cut. docked, or refused to up his pay - hence why Dennis became disgruntled.

Daps
I hate the movies went in this direction, but you’re right. Although that was the point, they thought in all their hubris that they COULD control them. But nature can not be tamed.

EDIT: Also I’m sorry, but anyone with a high powered rifle is making light work of some damn animals. WOAT bio weapon. nikkas got RPGs and 50 cals, a Dino getting made into combat ready meals

I had a hard time with the control aspect in the new ones. In the OGs I can theoretically see how they thought they could keep shyt contained on a zoo island away from the world.

In Jurassic World, we literally saw nothing demonstrating even a remote level of control and they were talking like they had domesticated the raptors like dogs. Their entire evidence about control was Pratt holding their attention for about 5 seconds before almost eating him. How does anyone look at that and be like yeah, this is it. We did it.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think the whole point was that Nedry was greedy, not being underpaid.

They got unlucky with what they saw on the rides.

I don't accept that the film is flawed in any way lol.
He was running the whole damn park from 3 computer with no time off. That's kind of work ain’t cheap. Especially... When you got fukking dinosaurs. Million dollar job.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
John Hammond: Let's create some pterodactyls and put them in a giant bird dome. :lolbron:
Scientist A: But why? They can literally fly away? You probably can't even bring guest in there? They some mean ass birds :gucci:
John Hammond: Do I pay you to ask me stupid questions? :unimpressed:
John Hammond Internally: Time to start that pterodactyls underground fight ring. Call it the PterrorDome. Genius.:whew:

In hindsight the new owner was a mega idiot too that created alot of dinosaurs that WAS TOO DANGEROUS!!!:russ::mjlol: fukking idiot... splicing the dinosaur genes and giving it intelligence and cloaking/ camouflage skin on top of that...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Or if your smart put bombs inside the dinosaurs brains when they completed their task...:lolbron:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Hammond: "I don't blame people for their mistakes, but I do ask that they pay for them."

I always wondered if there was more to that line in the JP movies and Nedry fukked up somewhere and Hammond cut. docked, or refused to up his pay - hence why Dennis became disgruntled.

I remember in the book he had set up the advanced computer system months prior, and was only called down there that week to fix the bugs in the system, but used it as an opportunity to rip Hammond off for the competition.

He thought he deserved more than he got.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Thats what I thought too. It was implied that nerdy wasn’t in the best of standings with John or ANYONE in the office really.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
leave it to craccas to spare no expense on creating man destroying dinosaurs but cant contribute to solving world hunger and hospitals
Actually in the novelization, they already solved world hunger years prior. It's also alluded to in a deleted scene. The director cut it out though saying it contributed nothing to plot of escaped dinosaurs.

link
:troll: