John Hammond is the worst theme (Jurassic) Park owner ever.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Actually in the novelization, they already solved world hunger years prior. It's also alluded to in a deleted scene. The director cut it out though saying it contributed nothing to plot of escaped dinosaurs.

link
:troll:
In the novel aswell... Hammond was a real a$$hole and deservingly got eaten alive.

In the film, he's still an a$$hole. He's just more charismatic, kinder voice, and his showmanship hides the thinly veiled message. The one that can convince you to eat a shyt sandwich.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I still find it wild that the scientists didn't know the frogs they were using for dna gaps had the ability to change sex and breed themselves. How do you miss something like that?
Apparently they solved that shyt in the new series which is hilarious because they wanted to save the dinosaurs from the dying island and they are gonna die out anyway because no breeding. Would have been extra hilarious if there wasn't another dinosaur island

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I still find it wild that the scientists didn't know the frogs they were using for dna gaps had the ability to change sex and breed themselves. How do you miss something like that?

I think the only one who knew was BD wongs character... he was the smartest out of all of them... He HAD to know doing that would give them the ability to reproduce...:beli: and plus he created that new Raptor/T-rex dinosaur... He's all about the money now...:francis: ethics be damned...

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
In the novel aswell... Hammond was a real a$$hole and deservingly got eaten alive.

In the film, he's still an a$$hole. He's just more charismatic, kinder voice, and his showmanship hides the thinly veiled message. The one that can convince you to eat a shyt sandwich.

Great post. Ellie Satler does shyt on him near the end when he's talking about his older business ventures, I think he thought of the dead people (like the guy who fell in the raptor cage at the start) as collateral damage on the road to a great achievement. Like it would all be worth it in the end.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
For one, No Carnivores!!!:ufdup:
Not only would they make carnivores but they will change their thermal output like the tree frog they infused its dna with making it harder for any tactical team even their own to track its heat signature deal with. Its like they these motherfukkas want them to kill people:sadcam:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not only would they make carnivores but they will change their thermal output like the tree frog they infused its dna with making it harder for any tactical team even their own to track its heat signature deal with. Its like they these motherfukkas want them to kill people:sadcam:

Hindsight is 20/20 :troll:

Plus they wanted to make them into controllable bio-weapons on some umbrella corporation shyt...:wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Octopusses can camoflauge using the environments too....:wow:

7f7330cd395a1a73565f6e6e14babeaa.gif

Man these muthafukkas playing god and shyt and look what happened to that island...Plus they was sitting on a volcano and disregarded it too...:mjlol: