John David Washington fights to save us in the future in The Creator (Twentieth/Disney)

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This was cool and entertaining. The child was great acting wise. The visuals, movements, and world were extremely well done.

Pacing seemed really off, especially after the news broadcast open. Felt like it should’ve been two movie releases or maybe a 4-6 episode mini series.

JDW is cool, but in this something seemed to be missing. Maybe it was due to the pacing, but felt like there was a layer of seriousness missing.

While the AI/robot’s movements, looks, etc were dope….they really nerfed em :skip: humans getting into fire fights and humans having more accuracy? It was dope to display their ‘emotions’ but needing to eat? Alfie could control all types of shyt, but couldn’t open the shuttle door? Why are they keeping the ‘coding error’ a secret?

And as much as the direction was to sympathize with AI and draw military imperialism parallels….it’s still fukk AI :mjlol:at first I thought JDW didn’t initially know that his BM was a part of the AI faction, and he just so happened to get with her. But this nikka whole mission was with her being the target. nikkas a traitor.

The only thing I didn’t get was why was the fact that Alfie was built so special? I get that she had more advanced tech….but I couldn’t follow why it was so amazing that she was a ‘child’. Was she the first one that could “grow”? And if so, how does that look? The tech expands….or do her parts just get replaced? If it’s the latter, I don’t understand why the ‘child’ part was so significant.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I really enjoyed this. I don't really care about the Elysium comparison. This felt like an original tale/movie, and we don't get enough of non IP material, and I appreciate that.

Visuals are a 10. Really outstanding stuff.

JDW was good, I don't get the hypercritical lens placed on him. He was solid.

I could've used more from specific characters, namely the general guy, and the woman field army woman. Both were just too generic. They were both "avatar army guy" types.

I wanted to see more from the mother, she could've used a full act, instead of the friend.

And honestly, I'm with the Americans. fukk AI, they should've done the nomad super strike already. If they knew the locations of the bases, bomb them. I don't even believe the robot saying it was human error that caused the nuke. Their attempt to get me to empathize with robots, was a non starter. I'm pro humans lol.

A-

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This was cool and entertaining. The child was great acting wise. The visuals, movements, and world were extremely well done.

Pacing seemed really off, especially after the news broadcast open. Felt like it should’ve been two movie releases or maybe a 4-6 episode mini series.

JDW is cool, but in this something seemed to be missing. Maybe it was due to the pacing, but felt like there was a layer of seriousness missing.

While the AI/robot’s movements, looks, etc were dope….they really nerfed em :skip: humans getting into fire fights and humans having more accuracy? It was dope to display their ‘emotions’ but needing to eat? Alfie could control all types of shyt, but couldn’t open the shuttle door? Why are they keeping the ‘coding error’ a secret?

And as much as the direction was to sympathize with AI and draw military imperialism parallels….it’s still fukk AI :mjlol:at first I thought JDW didn’t initially know that his BM was a part of the AI faction, and he just so happened to get with her. But this nikka whole mission was with her being the target. nikkas a traitor.

The only thing I didn’t get was why was the fact that Alfie was built so special? I get that she had more advanced tech….but I couldn’t follow why it was so amazing that she was a ‘child’. Was she the first one that could “grow”? And if so, how does that look? The tech expands….or do her parts just get replaced? If it’s the latter, I don’t understand why the ‘child’ part was so significant.
You wrote a lot that emphasized this was just a piece of shyt script

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I see where you’re coming from…

fukk all that!

Last edited: