John David Washington fights to save us in the future in The Creator (Twentieth/Disney)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This movie was art imitating life. How we have zero regard for innocent human life all in the same of “security”. It really makes you hate the military and the government.

Movie was cool up until the third act. And half way thru the movie, you basically knew how the movie was going to end.

Honestly, they could’ve flipped this and did a planet of the apes style trilogy. But they crammed 3 or 4 movies into one. Of course the studios wouldn’t do something like that because it’s too risky, so they probably condensed it, dumbed it down and hired 2 semi B list actors to promote/sell it.

Ironically, this movie had elements of Denzel Washington’s Safe House in it, but I don’t anyone would catch it.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Y'all really love tearing down black male actors :scust:

JDW is "one dimensional" but the majority of these cac actors aren't?

JDW gotta be a damn thespian in every role but Mark Whalberg, Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds and Chris Pratt can play the same character in every show and movie and y'all let it slide :scust:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought this was ok. Something about it just felt empty. It looked cool tho, the rip that I had was grainy af, not sure if that was a creative decision or if that was just the version I had. VFX were pretty solid overall tho.

I saw that they shot this on FX3s which is a great look for Sony pro-consumer cameras. For the camera/production nerds...

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Y'all really love tearing down black male actors :scust:

JDW is "one dimensional" but the majority of these cac actors aren't?

JDW gotta be a damn thespian in every role but Mark Whalberg, Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds and Chris Pratt can play the same character in every show and movie and y'all let it slide :scust:
All the aforementioned are terrible and basically phoning it in most of the time. But that dont excuse JDW from being horrid