John Boyega : "Looking for a gorgeous BLACK woman"

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
He's LOOKING for a gorgeous BLACK WOMAN brehs :sas2:
We all START THAT WAY.....

Is he willing to raise another man's child?
Does he mind weave and paying for it?
Does he mind if the going to the gym is kryptonite??

:whoa: Im just saying brehs. Breh been around TONS of BW. :usure: :mjpls:

And remember, lads and lasses, the term "Black" could mean ANYTHING to ANYONE :sas1:

Just dont get TOO HAPPY
hold this neg ya fat fukk :mjlol:

don't project you pawg chasing on to other black men.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:mjlol: I respect it but that lil nikka gotta chill about to go from Hollywood to Nollywood,

lmfao you ain't got to make random black women feel good. That's how Jesse caught backlash, nikka was doing to much

Cause it be the nikkas that be doing too much hotep who end up with a white girl.:francis:
This is the only valid criticism of Boyega I've heard in here. The moment he even stares at a White girl(even by accident), or takes a role where he plays opposite a White girl in a love story, all those blogs and websites will pounce.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Tariq must have hurt you... John has a track record of not being a Nikka nerd and that he is down for the cause... the fact the term Nikka nerd hurts your feelings means something
fam the fact the term "nikka nerd" exist is counter productive :hhh:

but cook breh...

giphy.gif

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is a very interesting thread seeing peoples reflection. And anyone growing up in the UK where we don't have a BET, we don't have HBCU's, NEVER had a black Prime Minister and maybe never will, we recognise for him to say this on national TV its a big deal. 95% of our black national heroes are in interracial relationships, and that is how Great Britain likes it

Frank Bruno
Lenny Henry
Patti Bulaye
The list goes on

This is a country that slandarised and blackballed Jamelia for promoting the beauty of natural hair to young girls.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
This is the only valid criticism of Boyega I've heard in here. The moment he even stares at a White girl(even by accident), or takes a role where he plays opposite a White girl in a love story, all those blogs and websites will pounce.
The backlash will be horrible :wow:.
I can only imagine the twitter rants about black men not having love for black women and how we are the reason for them swirling :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
:jawalrus:

Said that shyt boldly on a set full of whitebread cacs.

I thought "UK full of c00ns" though :ohhh:

Average black person in London is way more likely to end up with a dark skinned girl than the average black dude in the US.

Many black dudes in the US (not because of their fault, but because of slavery) have this whole anti-dark skin women thing, the subconscious self-hate thing going on. Their goal is a light skin gir or a pawg.

A retard like Kodak Black, is not as far off of the average black dude who is 'trying to get it'. No he wants light skin girls because they are you know.. more.. you know... light skin.. uhm.. I mean.. more relaxed, not so aggressive. Now you can argue about taste of course, but this is a fact that we see many AA black men who are clearly anti dark-skin and even go as far as ridicule it.

You've clearly never been to London so I don't blame you. The US attitude period -and this also has an effect on AAs- is 'we are the best' 'we have the best nation in the world' (which is nonsense there is no leaderboard for countries but if there were one considering the health care system, how veterans are treated, police violence, the drug epidemic and who the President is.. it's not hard to imagine the US would not be in the top 3) but if you hear it all day you believe it, and AAs have this 'we are the best black people on earth, we got it together most.. we are most in touch with our culture'.

Visit London, really visit, stay a few weeks and then ask yourself again where you have more c00ns.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Theres a difference between being apologetic, and being insecure.

This is low-key insecurity.

Boyega gotta remember he's a minority over here and he has way less power than he thinks he does in Hollywood. All that shyt can be gone in a snap.

Kid's gotta walk and talk two different ways if he wants to survive.

Best believe theres gonna be a bubbling in white America about this little blurb. Not smart if he wants to walk that narrow line in Hollywood.

What you don't hear publicly, is white actors saying this.
especially when you have a starring role in a huge franchise like star wars. These people can fight any reason to drop you and they are master spinners too. gotta be more careful

Dude gotta be more subtle and slick like Denzel. Denzel has only mess with black women even when he cheated on his wife for Sanaa. Hell most of the top black actors from our time have mess with only black women but they don't make statements like this.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Right.

Aint none of y'all about to offer this man a job just cause he thought he was gonna give his "Woke-take" on Daytime TV.

Now what?

He is out here triggering racists who are surging right now and all he had to do was to keep it real, and PROVE how down he was by dating black women.

White people WILL use this against him.

This is LEVEL 1 THINKING.

MOVE STRATEGICALLY AND PLAN AHEAD SEVERAL STEPS.
Nah I think you're doing a little too much in this thread :mjlol:. His words will not have that much of an impact.
I was talking about the reaction black women will have if he's seen later with a white girl.