John Boyega : "Looking for a gorgeous BLACK woman"

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
"I'm looking for a gorgeous BLACK woman." - John Boyega

In a Hollywood full of black people who have no interest in dating one another, this brother said that that in front of a predominantly white female audience used to being fawned over like they're God's gift to all of mankind. That's a black man in his prime, self aware with no ****s to give. Refreshing. Respect. Huge fan. You better not die in Star Wars Episode 8, Fin.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I always care what white people think.

You have to be aware of every single instance of what they think and act so as to calculate how what they do can be used, flipped or manipulated.
First off you need to learn to only deal with white people on a very minimal basis..
If they are not customers to your business or they arent helping you get money or a doctor, communication needs to be no more than surface level.
Second, there is no strategy behind continuously thinking about their tactics. If you know history, then you already know the hands they play. No need for me to worry about them because I know my enemy and their ancestors..
Third, they tell you everyday how they feel about you. From Micro to Macro, there views and actions will never change because they stay on code and will always choose privilege over you..
At the end of it all, fukk'em and live your life and stand on your square..
I don't care what your position in life is..
We all are going to die, so why live in fear of man when all of this is temporary..

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Why would you think the UK is full of c00ns. We're more in touch with our African roots than you wack wack ass US nikkaz who are so fixated on race.

Our rappers here always big up 'chocolate darlins'

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Watch the media label him as a racist. I just don't fukking get it. These delusional clowns hate it when we say we like all women regardless of race and either tell us to stick to our own or shea butter Twitter will chime in and say we hate our sisters and mothers. Then when we say we prefer black women we get labelled as racist and we hate other races of women. :mjlol: what the fukk is up man?
They don't want us to have ANY woman truth be told. Seeing BM with Becky or with a BW is seen as a threat.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was getting jobs....until now.

Stop validating this reckless behavior.

I don't do something that can be used against me.

Emotional and reckless people wear their hearts on their sleeves.

This is a WEAK move by JB.

lol.... your problem is that you are weak and dont stand for something....

this brother is built from the same cloth as Muhammad Ali .... he isnt pandering ......

This is the same dude that took Harrison Ford to a Nigerian restaurant in the hood to eat pounded yam....

Nigerian excellence...

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Theres a difference between being apologetic, and being insecure.

This is low-key insecurity.

Boyega gotta remember he's a minority over here and he has way less power than he thinks he does in Hollywood. All that shyt can be gone in a snap.

Kid's gotta walk and talk two different ways if he wants to survive.

Best believe theres gonna be a bubbling in white America about this little blurb. Not smart if he wants to walk that narrow line in Hollywood.

What you don't hear publicly, is white actors saying this.
How is this insecurity? Explain that part for me.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
1. I'm NOT Indian.

2. Don't talk about war tactics if you can't handle it.

This is GROWN MAN TALK. You kids don't know what the fukk you're doing.

Boyega is NOT built for this.

That 3 seconds will potentially cause an unprecedented backlash.

This is NOT the 90s anymore.

White people are out here on their own media using that as an inflection point to FURTHER more racist propaganda.

If JB wants to be about it, he can date a black woman.

Talking about your racial dating preferences openly on daytime TV will inspire racist backlash.

Point.

Blank.

Period.

We are also members of this society. We don't do things without consequence.

You can't ignore what white people think. Y'all ain't superheroes. They exist and they get a vote in this system. You have to calculate the cost of EVERY action.

Advancement will only come through awareness of how to move more intelligently and subversively.

If JB was in the military, he'd be punished for not MOVING correctly.

This is NOT on code.

@Y2Dre @Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @Houston911
@Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Diasporan Royalty

Can y'all tell these kids how to overcome their instinctual responses to elevate their conscious ability of how to move more strategically?

What JB did was Level 1 shyt. REAL BLACK MEN know that he needs to be at least on Level 5 to understand why he can't be out here giving daytime TV those talking points.

ANYTHING can be used against you.

MOVE INTELLIGENTLY.
I'd spit in your face if we crossed paths you coolie

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's LOOKING for a gorgeous BLACK WOMAN brehs :sas2:
We all START THAT WAY.....

Is he willing to raise another man's child?
Does he mind weave and paying for it?
Does he mind if the going to the gym is kryptonite??

:whoa: Im just saying brehs. Breh been around TONS of BW. :usure: :mjpls:

And remember, lads and lasses, the term "Black" could mean ANYTHING to ANYONE :sas1:

Just dont get TOO HAPPY

Man shut your fat azz up.:hhh:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Why would you think the UK is full of c00ns. We're more in touch with our African roots than you wack wack ass US nikkaz who are so fixated on race.

Our rappers here always big up 'chocolate darlins'

You lot are c00ns

Without immigration y'all would have bred yourselves out by now

And your rappers always big up brownings too:sas2:

Don't lie to the mandem:sas1: