John Boyega : "Looking for a gorgeous BLACK woman"

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
2012 posters y'all

That class is filled with whole hoes

It's clearly obvious now that a bunch of white supremacists from st0rmfr0nt and etc rushed and secretly joined this site the first year it opened up, sad shyt. :mjlol:

Nah....2012 posters legit.

@606onit just a full blown c00n

You can like non-black women and black women at the same time

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So we patting nikkas on top of they head and putting a biscuit in they mouth for finding they own race attractive now :comeon:

So we gonna act like folks on social media didnt flip they wigs cause Umar Johnson had the nerve to say black men who don't marry black women get no respect.

Second of all it is social media......social media applauds people for doing the most mundane things.

3rd we all know there has been a full court press attack on black couples and the black family since around 2008 when obama got into the white house. Led by TV and movies and entertainment which has pushed this I don't see color bull shyt and swirling.

So I see no issue in what he said or folks giving him props.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Every black person in the UK is either a 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation immigrant so what are you talking about? :mindblown:

UK could easily restrict immigration from Africa just like they did against West Indians

Ever heard of the Commonwealth Immigrants Acts:sas1:

This is the future of Black Britain:mjlol:
leon-osman.jpg
Ross-Barkley-Everton-1024_2979633.jpg
Giggs.jpg

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also aint it some shyt that non blacks can own black people meet.com. Have black men profess they love for black women in their commercials. But it is all good cause that tom foolery is lacing non black folks pockets.

But god forbid a black man says on his own dime that he loves some sistas or thinks black men should marry black women. Now folks got a problem.

To non blacks.....black love is only good when they benefiting from it in money or the creation of some black entertainer or athlete.

Last edited:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
So we gonna act like folks on social media didnt flip they wigs cause Umar Johnson had the nerve to say black men who don't marry black women get no respect.

Second of all it is social media......social media applauds people for doing the most mundane things.

3rd we all know there has been a full court press attack on black couples and the black family since around 2008 when obama got into the white house. Led by TV and movies and entertainment which has pushed this I don't see color bull shyt and swirling.

So I see no issue in what he said or folks giving him props.
I don't have a problem with what he said but I do have a problem with our reaction like its some new concept in America to be pro black in front of white folks. I hope it's just UK nikkas in here geeked up bout this shyt.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
UK could easily restrict immigration from Africa just like they did against West Indians

Ever heard of the Commonwealth Immigrants Acts:sas1:

This is the future of Black Britain:mjlol:
leon-osman.jpg
Ross-Barkley-Everton-1024_2979633.jpg
Giggs.jpg

I could easily post pictures of quarter-black people from America and claim that that's the future of black people in America... I'm not sure what your point is here.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Theres a difference between being apologetic, and being insecure.

This is low-key insecurity.

Boyega gotta remember he's a minority over here and he has way less power than he thinks he does in Hollywood. All that shyt can be gone in a snap.

Kid's gotta walk and talk two different ways if he wants to survive.

Best believe theres gonna be a bubbling in white America about this little blurb. Not smart if he wants to walk that narrow line in Hollywood.

What you don't hear publicly, is white actors saying this.
Shut the fcuk up cracker. :pacspit:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
It's interesting how a thread promoting Black love creates such divisive opinions and remarks. He's clearly not a c00n, but why does he have to have "ulterior motives" for articulating his preference for Black women?! That's just another way of saying he shouldn't say it or it should go unspoken. Like really, wtf?

Swirling is minimal compared to same race relationships offline, but its promoted in every other area of life outside of reality (society, marketing campaigns, social media...) so its always refreshing to NOT see it being promoted, like in this interview. Its not what he said that's so refreshing but its all the other factors, an up and coming, promising actor who is unapologetic and deliberate in his response without feeling obligated to his White and Other fans by including them in his preference. He didn't neutralize or c00n up his response. He simply wants a Black woman.

What WAS more discussion worthy was the overall response tho. Kelly stuttered her ass off and the audience was non reactive, initially. Had it been an all Black audience the love would have flowed back to him with an applauses or whistles, but that White resentment was both silent and loud.

Oh well, its not a big deal, but at the same time it is bc of his celebrity. I just hope it lasts bc White women are competitive when it comes to Black women. The more he promotes his love for Black women the more they will pursue him, then five years down the line he dates a White girl who "really loves him" while she just wants to be on his arm as a message to Black women everywhere. Its the game they play.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I could easily post pictures of quarter-black people from America and claim that that's the future of black people in America... I'm not sure what your point is here.
Do you also have the statistics to back that claim up like I do?:jawalrus:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOL even Kelly Ripa was like "Oh :picard:"

One thing I don't like when dealing with white folks and dating is that they can't imagine you find your own women attractive or find someone non-white attractive. Definitely entitlement.

:russ:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's interesting how a thread promoting Black love creates such divisive opinions and remarks. He's clearly not a c00n, but why does he have to have "ulterior motives" for articulating his preference for Black women?! That's just another way of saying he shouldn't say it or it should go unspoken. Like really, wtf?

Swirling is minimal compared to same race relationships offline, but its promoted in every other area of life outside of reality (society, marketing campaigns, social media...) so its always refreshing to NOT see it being promoted, like in this interview. Its not what he said that's so refreshing but its all the other factors, an up and coming, promising actor who is unapologetic and deliberate in his response without feeling obligated to his White and Other fans by including them in his preference. He didn't neutralize or c00n up his response. He simply wants a Black woman.

What WAS more discussion worthy was the overall response tho. Kelly stuttered her ass off and the audience was non reactive, initially. Had it been an all Black audience the love would have flowed back to him with an applauses or whistles, but that White resentment was both silent and loud.

Oh well, its not a big deal, but at the same time it is bc of his celebrity. I just hope it lasts bc White women are competitive when it comes to Black women. The more he promotes his love for Black women the more they will pursue him, then five years down the line he dates a White girl who "really loves him" while she just wants to be on his arm as a message to Black women everywhere. Its the game they play.

Well said on everything.

Also a lot of these folks on this site and on social media ain't black or are children or are agents.

Last you can look at any interview from the 70s, 80s and 90s and see famous black men (and black women) saying how their perfect mate is the same race but opposite sex.

But the last 16 years has been a race by corporations to not offend anyone and chase the last freaking dollar. Sprinkle in social media where every idiot acts offended and you have an environment where black celebs give the PC color blind answer to who they will date.

Don't worry in 50 years when entertainers will be doing interviews talking about they are attracted to dogs, cats, gays, heteros and trannys. So as to not offend anyone or stop the money from coming in.