Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Bytch shut the fuk up. I know you’re not a black man. You can kill that fake play already. You told on yourself more than a few times. I’m posting up the evidence on support. I don’t give a fuk about your questions. You are either a white man or an LSA shytstarter- that’s not up for debate.
Cherry pick your evidence. I dont give a shyt so I doubt anybody else does.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Do you think the examples I provided are solely defense?
You don't see offensive hostilities in some parts of these articles?
They seem more like reactions to hostilities inflicted upon them. Of course you probably don't care about that.:mjpls:

I'll give an abstract example. Your house burns down every other week. You of course are bothered by this and blame the arsonist next door since he keeps throwing Molotov's in your window. You provide the arsonist with all the fuel he needs to keep making the Molotov's and profit greatly, but you want the fires to stop. What do you do? Buy all flame retardant furniture? Maybe Burn down the arsonist's home in response? Or, you take responsibility for the fact that you supplying the fuel is contributing to the fires and stop doing it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I could careless what you think about me. You dont like me, do what you gotta do about that:yeshrug:

But again, I've had nobody answer my question. Would you like to answer my question?
The cosplay is so obvious
Her face, objectively, is no more stronger than the average black woman. She doesn't have a strong chin, jawline, head shape etc or any other masculine facial characteristics, she just has strong west African features. So what are you saying when you say tomboy?

And megan has been said to have a strong face as well. Of course her tone is lighter so she gets off easy. As always.
These days u can learn more about a person's inner thoughts by watching their social media page than you can by having a conversation with them. People are fake and polite 'outside'.

We know how black men collectively feel about female skin tone, hair and features. It ain't no secret. Stop capping to yourself.

Last edited:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
They seem more like reactions to hostilities inflicted upon them. Of course you probably don't care about that.:mjpls:

I'll give an abstract example. Your house burns down every other week. You of course are bothered by this and blame the arsonist next door since he keeps throwing Molotov's in your window. You provide the arsonist with all the fuel he needs to keep making the Molotov's and profit greatly, but you want the fires to stop. What do you do? Buy all flame retardant furniture? Maybe Burn down the arsonist's home in response? Or, you take responsibility for the fact that you supplying the fuel is contributing to the fires and stop doing it.
The dethroned article asked for white men to be dethroned, outright. I actually like the idea. Unlike yall I dont need fake outrage and pseudo morality to wanna compete against white men.

But psychologically it's very difficult to write these articles without being hostile regardless of how valid the reasoning for that hostility is.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Is there a way for straight white dudes to defend themselves in a society becoming increasingly hostile to them without looking or sounding racist?

Honest question.
Real ones should have no problem about this..decent folk don't need to defend themselves

And increasingly hostile sounds a little dramatic to describe what is going on in this country..especially against white men of all people.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The dethroned article asked for white men to be dethroned, outright. I actually like the idea. Unlike yall I dont need fake outrage and pseudo morality to wanna compete against white men.

But psychologically it's very difficult to write these articles without being hostile regardless of how valid the reasoning for that hostility is.
Well if your definition of hostility is people giving opinion you don't agree with, then i guess you have a point.
You probably consider this neg borderline assault :unimpressed:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
White males are afraid that they won't be able to live life on easy mode anymore.

They should be, cause soon as any white person can't live life on easy mode they lose everything and then die.

What the fukk else is Joe Rogan going to do with his life other than have a podcast? Dude has no other skill or talent at anything but saying a bunch of dude bro shyt and having cacs and c00ns agree with it.

If Joe Rogan lost the Joe Rogan podcast today inside of 3 years dude would be found face down dead in his pool after having OD'd on being a useless cac

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
nonsense point he made also, he just sounds...scared.

scared things are going in the direction of having to be aware of the more imposing and prominent presence of every other ethnic and social class as time moves forward.

Trump was supposed to represent a stifling of that momentum and presence, hence why these people seem so...bothered that he lost. and why those others rioted, that wasn't about politics lol. They weren't rioting because they loved his policies lol
They want a 1950’s Norman Rockwell painting of a white Christmas all year long with no black people or others in sight. Folks who think that way although they believe they are moral and in some cases even religious are actually Godless hypocrites and inheritors of the kingdom of hell.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Real ones should have no problem about this..decent folk don't need to defend themselves

And increasingly hostile sounds a little dramatic to describe what is going on in this country..especially against white men of all people.
Increasingly hostile could be from 1 percent hostility to 2 percent. That's besides the point. I would never argue that white men are even near the most attacked.

The point is, white men are feeling it more than they ever have. Are they allowed to defend themselves? And if so, how?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Let's say white supremacy is real (I believe it is) but let's say every white man admits to it. Then what?

are you expecting white men to give up their power? What's the end game here?
Admission of a problem is the first step towards solving it