Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Low Quality Posting
Well if your definition of hostility is people giving opinion you don't agree with, then i guess you have a point.
You probably consider this neg borderline assault :unimpressed:
Let's say Luke Cage becomes a top executive at an office somewhere and somebody in that office, another employee, say Luke Cage should be dethroned.

Is that hostile?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
For the record I'm not white. I'm as black as the ace of spades...I'm a fort greene nikka who lives between myrtle and park ave.

Feminine energy is complaining about how your competition wins instead of learning how to win yourself.

Feminine energy is getting upset at a harmless rhetorical question you could have answered.

But again, how can white men defend themselves without seeming racist?
Whitest statement from a white trying to prove that he or she is black that I’ve ever read on here
:mjlol::mjtf:
First of Fukkin all- no Black person would have the mentality to refer to themselves as a “spade” - that’s that st*rmfront racist shyt

And what the fuk would you be arguing pro- white men for? This is going to be easy ending you. You can’t even hide what you are. Any time a white man is brought up- this bytch is right here going hardbody. Self - incrimination is at an all time high with you cacs and plants.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's say Luke Cage becomes a top executive at an office somewhere and somebody in that office, another employee, say Luke Cage should be dethroned.

Is that hostile?

This is one of the wildest posts I’ve read on race.

Out of all the problematic posts here this is the first time I think I’ve seen someone insinuate that white supremacy was based on merit. Intentionally or unintentionally...

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Whitest statement from a white trying to prove that he or she is black that I’ve ever read on here
:mjlol::mjtf:
First of Fukkin all- no Black person would have the mentality to refer to themselves as a “spade” - that’s that st*rmfront racist shyt

And what the fuk would you be arguing pro- white men for? This is going to be easy ending you. You can’t even hide what you are. Any time a white man is brought up- this bytch is right here going hardbody. Self - incrimination is at an all time high with you cacs and plants.
Being ended on a message board is not a concern of mine honestly

I'm more concerned about getting black people out of this weak minded limbo of hypersensitivity that makes it impossible to compete and win

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
This is one of the wildest posts I’ve read on race.

Out of all the problematic posts here this is the first time I think I’ve seen someone insinuate that white supremacy was based on merit. Intentionally or unintentionally...
White supremacy is a belief system, it's not based on merit.

In many cases, being a top executive is not based on merit either. It's based on relationships.

But again, would somebody saying that be perceived as hostile? Because it seems that the main position every one is taking here is that there's no hostility against straight white men to be found anywhere even though if these things were said about black men, they would rightfully be considered hostile.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Is there a way white straight males can defend themselves without looking or sounding racist? And if so, how?
A need to defend presumes some kind of substantive attack.

Decent straight white men don't give a fukk about these alleged attacks, because they keep it moving. Hit dogs holler. The ones who feel attacked are the line steppers like MAGAs and edgelord alt-right adjacent cacs like Rogan, who think that not being given preferential treatment or getting called out for calling a black man a ****** is "oppression".
FOH with your sealioning bullshyt. Cape for racist cacs, brehs :snoop:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don’t know how y’all let this Shea butter butter biting copycac b*stard live for this long - it’s so blatant

At the heart of it, people are upset because A Wrinkle In Time depicts an interracial relationship. That’s it. There’s no negative black stereotypes anywhere in the film to be seen and no examples of Ava herself shytting on black men in interviews or anywhere...B bu but it’s a black woman/White man relationship on screen, so outrage.

To me that just makes coli nikkas no different than the intersectional feminists snowflakes on twitter. Opposite side of the same ‘easily triggered’ coin.

My argument is not that Ava is perfect and shouldn’t be criticized for anything...but rather it’s important people look at the whole of who a person is (and what they’ve done) instead of only responding in a knee jerk fashion emotionally to a fraction of a person’s existence, especially one as insignificant as who they decide to cast in a single film. We’re better than that.

stays arguing for the right to white just like on this thread.

And there’s a big difference between not seeing a film and actively spewing hatred at its director like coli dudes do. What’s your point?

What “black man” do y’all know is out here arguing point for point about “The Wrinkle in Time” movie??Of all the relevant issues in black Society- this is “his” hill to die on, the relevancy and support of a bedwench fairytale - not suspect at all. (*sarcasm).
:francis::mjlol:
Ms. Thing up there has Damn near 90% of the posts of cackery on a Wrinkle in Time.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/low...roblems-in-the-bc.617649/page-6#post-28780303

Last edited:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
White supremacy is a belief system, it's not based on merit.

In many cases, being a top executive is not based on merit either. It's based on relationships.

But again, would somebody saying that be perceived as hostile? Because it seems that the main position every one is taking here is that there's no hostility against straight white men to be found anywhere even though if these things were said about black men, they would rightfully be considered hostile.

Being against white supremacy doesn’t equal being against white people. You might have some kind of point if white supremacy came about naturally without state sponsored terrorism, genocide and theft. But it didn’t. Because it isn’t based on merit. And because it did not, we have a civic duty to correct that imbalance and address this country’s original sin as we strive toward a more perfect union. If that hurts some fragile feelings, oh well.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
A need to defend presumes some kind of substantive attack.

Decent straight white men don't give a fukk about these alleged attacks, because they keep it moving. Hit dogs holler. The ones who feel attacked are the line steppers like MAGAs and edgelord alt-right adjacent cacs like Rogan, who think that not being given preferential treatment or getting called out for calling a black man a ****** is "oppression".
FOH with your sealioning bullshyt. Cape for racist cacs, brehs :snoop:
Caping for racist cacs is not the point. I dont care for crackers.

But I also know that I can say that a million times and nobody is going to hear it because of their emotional response to my QUESTION.

I read threads on the coli all day complaining about shea butter Twitter and their need to attack black men. In some cases, I agree that black men are being attacked.

Why is it okay for black men to do it but not white men?

I'm not asking that question to defend white men...I'm asking the question so that black men can be mentally stronger. You can't be mentally strong being sensitive at a white dude defending white dudes on a podcast.