Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Professor at center of debate over her tweet on white male students expresses regret

Dear White, Straight, Cisgender, Man People: You Are Privileged - ❤ It's Pronounced Metrosexual

The Straight, White, Middle-Class Man Needs to Be Dethroned

Here are 'some examples'.

But that wasnt the question I asked so I'll ask it again.

Is there a way white straight males can defend themselves without looking or sounding racist? And if so, how?

Any answers?

Defend themselves against what, our defense from them? I don't think it's possible to defend against defense.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Defend WHAT?

What exactly is it that you're trying to DEFEND

That's the problem, the refusal to admit White Supremacy

Once that admission happens, there will be a lot less you need to "defend" because you'll find that the things you're defending are objectively and inherently BAD
Let's say white supremacy is real (I believe it is) but let's say every white man admits to it. Then what?

are you expecting white men to give up their power? What's the end game here?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Of Course. Always trying to hide in plain sight but they can never hide what the fuk they are. Cac shyt:
Trust me I know. But if she was dark, she'll get more trouble from nikkas for her face, no question.

he’s been on his cactratian shyt, he knows wtf he’s going and they know it:

Trust me I know. But if she was dark, she'll get more trouble from nikkas for her face, no question.
I knew what time it was when I got a message in my inbox warning me of 'Low Quality Posting'...just because I had the nutsack to admit that black Male preferences for light skin, soft hair and small noses is generally true. Low quality posting?...for having an opinion you don't agree with? Ight bet. It's one thing to talk shyt, one thing to neg me or debate back and forth...but removing my posts? Calling it low quality while people respond to my posts with straight insults and no arguments...and those people aren't given the same warning? This is echo chamber, herd morality. This is the shyt that got Socrates killed...so realizing the coli Is not a legitimate forum for debate, I'm done posting here.

But heres my last slice of truth; the prison industrial complex is attacking black men. The Tuskegee experiments attacked black men. What ari Lennox said is not attacking black men; she's an insecure average chick who wants black men to like her. That's not an attack. It's only an attack to weak nikkas who have adopted contemporary liberal victimhood which goes against everything (black) masculinity is supposed to stand for. But I'll be a fool to expect you guys to understand what's being said. 'Debate' among yourselves...

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Well.... genuinely coming for them like they do nikkas? Absolutely not..... but bullshyt PR campaigns and narratives..??? Yeah... they gon make a push for it.... the aim is to cause as much diffusion and angst among the citizenry as possible
Like what. Give some examples :jbhmm:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Defend themselves against what, our defense from them? I don't think it's possible to defend against defense.
Do you think the examples I provided are solely defense?
You don't see offensive hostilities in some parts of these articles?

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Of Course. Always trying to hide in plain sight but they can never hide what the fuk they are. Cac shyt:
I was defending dark skin girls against colorism with that post.

There's no way you don't read the thread, my post in response to it and come to that conclusion. Unless you're an agent or something

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is there a way for straight white dudes to defend themselves in a society becoming increasingly hostile to them without looking or sounding racist?

Honest question.
Thought your white ass was done posting here when you went on your last temper tantrum tangent?? Now your back trying to start shyt again and force feed your opinions, cac bytch.

I knew what time it was when I got a message in my inbox warning me of 'Low Quality Posting'...just because I had the nutsack to admit that black Male preferences for light skin, soft hair and small noses is generally true. Low quality posting?...for having an opinion you don't agree with? Ight bet. It's one thing to talk shyt, one thing to neg me or debate back and forth...but removing my posts? Calling it low quality while people respond to my posts with straight insults and no arguments...and those people aren't given the same warning? This is echo chamber, herd morality. This is the shyt that got Socrates killed...so realizing the coli Is not a legitimate forum for debate, I'm done posting here.

But heres my last slice of truth; the prison industrial complex is attacking black men. The Tuskegee experiments attacked black men. What ari Lennox said is not attacking black men; she's an insecure average chick who wants black men to like her. That's not an attack. It's only an attack to weak nikkas who have adopted contemporary liberal victimhood which goes against everything (black) masculinity is supposed to stand for. But I'll be a fool to expect you guys to understand what's being said. 'Debate' among yourselves...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was defending dark skin girls against colorism with that post.

There's no way you don't read the thread, my post in response to it and come to that conclusion. Unless you're an agent or something
Fuk you and your conclusions. I’m just getting started with you and your infiltration - until I’m done concluding that you’re on here to play a role and intentionally cause Dissension.

trust and believe I don’t give warnings, white boy.

So black men don't prefer (meaning, would rather have) lighter skin, softer hair, smaller nose in their black women? Empirically, when controlled for variables...this is not a preference black men have, generally speaking? You're going to deny this?

If you are denying this, you're a lying motherfukker.

Let's deny women preferring rich nikkas too..as long as it 'wins' an internet debate, right? :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Professor at center of debate over her tweet on white male students expresses regret

Dear White, Straight, Cisgender, Man People: You Are Privileged - ❤ It's Pronounced Metrosexual

The Straight, White, Middle-Class Man Needs to Be Dethroned

Here are 'some examples'.

But that wasnt the question I asked so I'll ask it again.

Is there a way white straight males can defend themselves without looking or sounding racist? And if so, how?

Any answers?

One of your examples is gay men upset that straight men play them in serious movie roles, but actual gay actors are usually type cast as less than men and not given serious roles, what’s the issue with that. They just want representation:francis:
And to answe your question, if a white man says anything thing that can be Interpreted as racist against some imaginary oppression they’re facing for bullshyt they do, then it’s probably racist.

I never understood that about you white people. Why do y’all do Unapologetic racist shyt but get offended when you’re rightfully called racist. It is what you are:yeshrug:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Thought your white ass was done posting here when you went on your last temper tantrum tangent?? Now your back trying to start shyt again and force feed your opinions, cac bytch.
I could careless what you think about me. You dont like me, do what you gotta do about that:yeshrug:

But again, I've had nobody answer my question. Would you like to answer my question?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I could careless what you think about me. You dont like me, do what you gotta do about that:yeshrug:

But again, I've had nobody answer my question. Would you like to answer my question?
Bytch shut the fuk up. I know you’re not a black man. You can kill that fake play already. You told on yourself more than a few times. I’m posting up the evidence in support. I don’t give a fuk about your questions. You are either a white man or an LSA shytstarter- that’s not up for debate.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
One of your examples is gay men upset that straight men play them in serious movie roles, but actual gay actors are usually type cast as less than men and not given serious roles, what’s the issue with that. They just want representation:francis:
And to answe your question, if a white man says anything thing that can be Interpreted as racist against some imaginary oppression they’re facing for bullshyt they do, then it’s probably racist.

I never understood that about you white people. Why do y’all do Unapologetic racist shyt but get offended when you’re rightfully called racist. It is what you are:yeshrug:
But what about the blatant examples in there? The dethroned article? You dont consider that hostility?

If you dont that's fine.