Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
:mjlol: In what dimension is this country hostile to white males?

You mean your women wont fukk yall?

Or is it because people of all stripes have become aware of the gravy train yall been on?????

Tell me please, where is the "hostility"
Hostility at the gravy train white men have been on. That hostility.

This false statement shows your question is anything but honest. :unimpressed:
You don't believe society has become increasingly hostile to straight people, white people and males?
Another what?:jbhmm:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Hostility at the gravy train white men have been on. That hostility.

You don't believe society has become increasingly hostile to straight people, white people and males?

Another what?:jbhmm:

tenor.gif

:mjlol: bytch ass motherfukkers. Thats why your race is going to disappear.

That feminine energy is something women run away from

You mad because people see through the veneer. Like a fukking woman.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Give us some examples of society being hostile to straight white men:patrice:
Recording them when they just want to spew racist vitriol at us without getting in trouble for it.
Tweeting our displeasure when they say something offensive online or on tv about us.

Thats basically it. thats the whole issue

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This fear that some White men are feeling? That's their parents fault. Should have made them more aware of the world around them and not instill the concepts of White supremacy into them while masking it as trying to give them confidence in themselves.

Cause that's really what it comes down to: White people don't know how to instill confidence and pride in their children without raising them to subjugate or look down on others

It wouldn't feel so hostile to you if you lived in a world where everyone was at the very least, socially and financially equal in terms of opportunity.

But it's not...and you KNOW why it's not...because of White Supremacy

And if White people as a whole acknowledged White Supremacy, the world would look like a very different place almost overnight

But they won't....because if they did, they'd have to acknowledge that their very reason for EXISTING...is likely the subjugation of others, the theft of their resources and land, and the hindrance of opportunity for anyone not White.

When I'm outside of NYC...hell when I'm not in certain neighborhoods in NYC...I'm not on guard because I'm a straight male, it's because I'm BLACK

Imagine feeling hostility as a straight White male anywhere in this country except for like 3-4 major cities? :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: Nobody is coming for them :comeon:

Well.... genuinely coming for them like they do nikkas? Absolutely not..... but bullshyt PR campaigns and narratives..??? Yeah... they gon make a push for it.... the aim is to cause as much diffusion and angst among the citizenry as possible

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Give us some examples of society being hostile to straight white men:patrice:
Professor at center of debate over her tweet on white male students expresses regret

Dear White, Straight, Cisgender, Man People: You Are Privileged - ❤ It's Pronounced Metrosexual

The Straight, White, Middle-Class Man Needs to Be Dethroned

Here are 'some examples'.

But that wasnt the question I asked so I'll ask it again.

Is there a way white straight males can defend themselves without looking or sounding racist? And if so, how?

Any answers?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Professor at center of debate over her tweet on white male students expresses regret

Dear White, Straight, Cisgender, Man People: You Are Privileged - ❤ It's Pronounced Metrosexual

The Straight, White, Middle-Class Man Needs to Be Dethroned

Here are 'some examples'.

But that wasnt the question I asked so I'll ask it again.

Is there a way white straight males can defend themselves without looking or sounding racist? And if so, how?

Any answers?

Defend WHAT?

What exactly is it that you're trying to DEFEND

That's the problem, the refusal to admit White Supremacy

Once that admission happens, there will be a lot less you need to "defend" because you'll find that the things you're defending are objectively and inherently BAD

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
It's 2021 and you still have Black People shocked that CACs fall back on their racist self interest

Regardless of whatever they say in public

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
tenor.gif

:mjlol: bytch ass motherfukkers. Thats why your race is going to disappear.

That feminine energy is something women run away from

You mad because people see through the veneer. Like a fukking woman.
For the record I'm not white. I'm as black as the ace of spades...I'm a fort greene nikka who lives between myrtle and park ave.

Feminine energy is complaining about how your competition wins instead of learning how to win yourself.

Feminine energy is getting upset at a harmless rhetorical question you could have answered.

But again, how can white men defend themselves without seeming racist?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They are....

Agreed. Hell, I'd argue if they aren't, what's the point? Straight white men are the epitome of the establishment, the reason the things are the way they are... If that isn't the demographic of who the woke mob is fighting, what is?

but it's not a big deal and really won't make a dent in the grand scheme of things

How do you know? And what if you're wrong? What should a straight white male fight back or stfu and take it?