Joe Montana is still the GOAT in my eyes

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Lol tell me about those "special teams" Brady beat? Normally teams that dont win anything arent regarded as "special" What was that all time squad new england beat? The mental gymnastics are insane here
The 2001 Rams were one of the best teams to not win a Super Bowl.

Last year's Chiefs was also a great team going for back to back. Same with that 2015 Seahawks team

The Colts teams Brady beat were Super Bowl teams. The 2004 Steelers went 15-1, and the Patriots won in Pittsburgh

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Explain winning a bowl with Bruce Arians then

:stopitslime:

:dahell: The Bucs defense shut the Chiefs down :dead: Do some of you even watch the games? it was literally last year...

Same for the 2001 Rams. The Pats defense shut them down. Highest scoring team of all time and they were held to what 17 pts?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Passing in the 1980’s was easier than passing in the 50’s,60’s, and 70’s. That’s a fact.

Everything else you’re saying is nonsense

Stop you goofie.
Mr unitas says hello.

You motherfukkers on here some absolute fake debater level phonies.
Y'all don't know wtf y'all talembout..
Plus so dense. The simplest hiphop trope goes over ya head. Then be the first onetryung ro frint like they are in the know.
Do use a fsvor and tske yo squirrel cheek fake grwat debaters token black c00n nikka as a shawty face on somewhere.

I got some private jokes ta share with lisa pamela and Renee.
As i know a goofie cap ass nikkaz line you.
Not from around the way.

Fail at recognizing every hiphop trope imagjnable daily breh.

Then act like you know wtf is to it.
when you a goofie face ass square breh.

Art Barr

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lol tell me about those "special teams" Brady beat? Normally teams that dont win anything arent regarded as "special" What was that all time squad new england beat? The mental gymnastics are insane here
Off the top of my head the 2004 steelers are better than team Montana beat in the NFC playoffs. 15-1 9 pro bowlers.

Did Montana ever even beat a 13 plus win team to get to a Super Bowl? The best team is probably the 12-4 1988 Bears

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
:dahell: The Bucs defense shut the Chiefs down :dead: Do some of you even watch the games? it was literally last year...

Same for the 2001 Rams. The Pats defense shut them down. Highest scoring team of all time and they were held to what 17 pts?

So he was chopped liver out there right despite 3 TDs and 0 turnovers

:mjlol:

Main man leads multiple GW drives in the SB and y'all give all the credit to the def

:mjlol:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Off the top of my head the 2004 steelers are better than team Montana beat in the NFC playoffs. 15-1 9 pro bowlers.

Did Montana ever even beat a 13 plus win team to get to a Super Bowl? The best team is probably the 12-4 1988 Bears
Lol you let their record overrate their value. They were a defensive team and ben didnt make mistakes as a rookie. They should have lost to the jets honestly

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was a team effort

Just like the Niners winning SBs was a team effort
When tom brady teams win its never called a "team win" its called a brady win.

When they lose its never toms fault its "belicheck fault" or "defenses fault".

Tom wins either way. :heh:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess unless your legs get folded these Montana dudes think these kinda hits are soft

MedicalPoliteHorsefly-max-1mb.gif

That was the last time he was ever touched.