Joe Budden: "It says something that nobody outside of Birdman is saying something in support of Drake." Drake violates the friend code

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
no. he raps about fukking nikkas wives and actually does it.
he also says hes not one for the fake buddy buddy shyt.

gqA4ayI.gif

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
the thing is, all rappers rap about fukking other nikkas women. when it actually happens to them, they shouldnt have the nerve to ever get mad. fukk all these nikkas.

"Thats why I fukked your bytch you fat motherfukker"

Wet like wonton soup (swag) / Then I park my car, then I fukk your bytch (swag)

Got your girlfriend screenin' all the calls / She buzzin', we fukkin' then you cuddlin' / Like baby where the fukk you been?"

I could fill up this post with thousands of quotes

Last edited:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
the thing is, all rappers rap about fukking other nikkas women. when it actually happens to them, they shouldnt have the nerve to ever get mad. fukk tall these nikkas.

"Thats why I fukked your bytch you fat motherfukker"

Wet like wonton soup (swag) / Then I park my car, then I fukk your bytch (swag)

Got your girlfriend screenin' all the calls / She buzzin', we fukkin' then you cuddlin' / Like baby where the fukk you been?"

I could fill up this post with thousands of quotes

you’re not wrong…i just don’t know what circle of black men where that type of shyt would actually be respected…

if you move on some fukk all these nikkas energy, then you gotta be prepared to face that when your card gets pulled…

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
you’re not wrong…i just don’t know what circle of black men where that type of shyt would actually be respected…

if you move on some fukk all these nikkas energy, then you gotta be prepared to face that when your card gets pulled…
That’s actually very “Catty” behavior to a lot of dudes.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Kind of a reach imo. When have we ever cared about who showed "support" during a rap beef?
Who supported Drake during the Pusha T beef that is ghost now?
Far as so many people in the industry hating Drake, that's wild I guess. Especially considering Drake probably works with more artists than any of these nikkas. His relationships seem random as shyt so maybe it takes certain type of personality to mesh with dude. But again when have we ever cared about who had friends in the industry
This beef. 1 vs 20