Joe Budden: "It says something that nobody outside of Birdman is saying something in support of Drake." Drake violates the friend code

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Imagine being Jay, Beyonce, Rocky, or anyone with a friendship or relationship with Rihanna and hearing this filth. You'd want that dude out the paint too. The hubris is at such a level he just gotta go. And all that energy simply found the perfect avatar to channel and get him out the paint.

I liked maybe three of the tracks on this album

It was super wack otherwise, as was that other shyt that followed it

But this track specifically bothered me because, no lie, I wasn't always a Rhianna fan but she grew on me over the years and it was super whack to me.

Take the L... you had your shot and it's done now

It was a bad look IMO

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
100% breh…

i had a patna that was on that typa time…he never snaked me, but i had to stop fukkin wit breh because i realized i could never fully trust him…
I feel what y’all saying and agree but when a dude say his man’s snaked him over a female I take it with a grain of salt.

Dudes egos be hurt when a chick choose another dude over him and a dude would rather lie to protect their ego than admit something that makes him look bad.

A dude can take any situation where a woman was feeling another dude over him and turn it into “he snaked me” :sas2:

Granted I’m tombout random chicks, not a dude girlfriend/wifey :hubie:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I got no dog in the fight, but I think 2 things are compounding. Drake appears to move funny style, which I think we've seen the tendencies from videos prior to his rap career as well as some of the stories from people behind the scenes.

I think the other the thing is the bystander effect can happen when mobs of people begin attacking someone. No one wants to directly step in and potentially get caught up in the accusations or any collateral damage that could result in supporting him.

For the record, I don't think dude is a pedophile or even has another kid he's hiding. BUT he clearly has uncomfortable interactions with people damn near half his age. And the fact that he hid his first child, makes the second child storyline seem believable.

I'll be honest... if I was in the industry, unless I was in OVO/young monay/cash monay myself, I wouldn't stand up for him either because he's moved in a funny style fashion for the entire duration of his career and people like to tear down those conspicuously on top as long as he's been.

I think Kendrick won, but I think song for song it's a closer battle than people want to admit.
you can tell this from the music. The nikka consistently subs women he slept with in his songs. GOOFBALL BEHAVIOR

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
:mjlol: zero people including people like yachty and 21 have been quiet. shyt is crazy.

meanwhile Kendrick getting all kinds of love

From.who?

Saying he WON ain't the same as saying yea Drake sucks as a person too..

Honestly no one outside of people with a gossip platform has even commented on this

TheJet

Superstar
Daps

Imagine being Jay, Beyonce, Rocky, or anyone with a friendship or relationship with Rihanna and hearing this filth. You'd want that dude out the paint too. The hubris is at such a level he just gotta go. And all that energy simply found the perfect avatar to channel and get him out the paint.

Hmmm...can't disagree. Why he still got a issue with Rihanna

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The fact that almost everyone that Drake has worked with for YEARS ended up having a problem with him says a lot
But they all kept working with him

Says more about the ppl than drake

All of a sudden it’s become cool to dislike him but yall been dikk riding him for about a decade now. It’s pretty mind boggling and disingenuous to me. Shows how sheepish ppl are

Last edited:

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I have no dog in this fight fr

I’m just gonna say if the women Drake has been accused of preying have all come out and said it wasn’t like that, why shouldn’t we believe them?:manny:

Again if that’s what takes him down with no proof it doesn’t really change my life but it is weird that there’s no actual concrete evidence of Drake being a predator, and all the women themselves denying it. Yet people are 100% believeing it. I’m just sayin, that says something (I think) about the world we live in

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps

All of a sudden it’s become cool to dislike great but yall been dikk riding him for about a decade now. It’s pretty mind boggling and disingenuous to me. Shows how sheepish ppl are

Extremely disingenuous. Like it took some of these grown men a decade to stand up and say “I don’t like you” and they only did it once they knew they had a clique.

I respect Pusha more though now cause he stood on his OWN two and said “fukk that Canadian mixed Jewish boy”

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All of a sudden it’s become cool to dislike great but yall been dikk riding him for about a decade now. It’s pretty mind boggling and disingenuous to me. Shows how sheepish ppl are
Why would they all have a problem with him. In real life is this happens you gonna realize it’s the dude that’s beefing with everybody is the a$$hole

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I liked maybe three of the tracks on this album

It was super wack otherwise, as was that other shyt that followed it

But this track specifically bothered me because, no lie, I wasn't always a Rhianna fan but she grew on me over the years and it was super whack to me.

Take the L... you had your shot and it's done now

It was a bad look IMO
Drake obviously has an obsessive sad personality.not even just disturbing things either.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why would they all have a problem with him. In real life is this happens you gonna realize it’s the dude that’s beefing with everybody is the a$$hole
He minding his business
They beefing with him

Between the two messages i posted, i think it’s just jealousy and crabs in a barrel

And i say this as someone who always fully drake was lame or didn’t live up to his potential. Its just that this isn’t new info