Joe Budden: "It says something that nobody outside of Birdman is saying something in support of Drake." Drake violates the friend code

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Look man he’s a lame and he didn’t grow up around black people. He’s not relatable to nikkas on a basic level. Now he’s in a music industry that contains a savage element of our people. He just a punk to them. That’s why TIP’s man just pissed on him in a theatre and he gets disrespected so much. He a chump and if people can’t get money or songs from him he has no worth. If he was in the hood he’d be the nikka dudes throw cigars at and ordered to roll up.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
What kendrick said is true, a lot of people dont really like drake to begin with, they just use him for hits, and right now he can’t give no one a hit so whats the point.

Drake not that different from Ye.
:jbhmm:I dunno breh

even when ye is at peak idiocy he can get people to fly out and be next to him in the middle of nowhere

lib123

All Star
Daps
Is anyone on here connected to the music industry? I listened to Joe's entire pod and you can tell he's holding back on more details pertaining to why people turned against Drake. They've harbored these feelings towards him for years, but there had to be some tipping point or straw that broke the camel's back.