Joe Budden: "It says something that nobody outside of Birdman is saying something in support of Drake." Drake violates the friend code

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
what exactly are they supposed to say without making him look weak?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I got no dog in the fight, but I think 2 things are compounding. Drake appears to move funny style, which I think we've seen the tendencies from videos prior to his rap career as well as some of the stories from people behind the scenes.

I think the other the thing is the bystander effect can happen when mobs of people begin attacking someone. No one wants to directly step in and potentially get caught up in the accusations or any collateral damage that could result in supporting him.

For the record, I don't think dude is a pedophile or even has another kid he's hiding. BUT he clearly has uncomfortable interactions with people damn near half his age. And the fact that he hid his first child, makes the second child storyline seem believable.

I'll be honest... if I was in the industry, unless I was in OVO myself, I wouldn't stand up for him either because he's moved in a funny style fashion for the entire duration of his career and people like to tear down those conspicuously on top as long as he's been.

I think Kendrick won, but I think song for song it's a closer battle than people want to admit.

And you know if he ever turned on you he’d probably say if fukked your girl

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I got no dog in the fight, but I think 2 things are compounding. Drake appears to move funny style, which I think we've seen the tendencies from videos prior to his rap career as well as some of the stories from people behind the scenes.

I think the other the thing is the bystander effect can happen when mobs of people begin attacking someone. No one wants to directly step in and potentially get caught up in the accusations or any collateral damage that could result in supporting him.

For the record, I don't think dude is a pedophile or even has another kid he's hiding. BUT he clearly has uncomfortable interactions with people damn near half his age. And the fact that he hid his first child, makes the second child storyline seem believable.

I'll be honest... if I was in the industry, unless I was in OVO/young monay/cash monay myself, I wouldn't stand up for him either because he's moved in a funny style fashion for the entire duration of his career and people like to tear down those conspicuously on top as long as he's been.

I think Kendrick won, but I think song for song it's a closer battle than people want to admit.
He's an ephebophile

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I don’t doubt behind the scenes things are different. Why would anyone with sense want to get dragged into this publicly?

We’ve already seen folks involved get hit lol at Metro, I even saw someone complied a host of old Joe Budden tweets talking about young p*ssy

Also Budden is an absolute hater, when it comes to Drake, I can’t take him seriously.

:mjlol:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Nicki Minaj would get packed the fukk up even more cuz she is married to a rapist and there’s proof that her and her rapist husband harrased the woman to recant her shyt.
Plus her brother a pedo and she supported him

Wayne can’t fukking battle rap I mean look at that Pusha T diss :dead:

Exodus 23:1 had Wayne’s soul BURNING :mjlol:

Ghoulish was god aweful, Wayne can’t Battlerap for shyt:russ: