Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

HAHAHA

HE SAID YOU nikkaS ARE A MONOLITH
WHO ARE GONNA VOTE FOR HIM REGARDLESS
AND SADLY HES CORRECT.
:devil:
:evil:

W/o a debt we"ll vote overwhelmingly Dem, question is what's that turnout Gon look like? :patrice:

Black VT dropped from 66% in '12 to 60% in '16, I'm confident it will drop to 55% this year maybe even 50%

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
B56-A321-A-02-F0-41-E6-B334-278-AF116909-F.jpg

saw this on Twitter
:dwillhuh:The GOP does hate black people, though.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Not gonna go back and forth with you on this breh. Let's say you're our leader right now, what should we do November 3rd?

I'm into logical solutions to the problems at hand.

Demand better from these fukk ass Democrats. Let these Dems know that if they don't agree to a serious Black Agenda and that the Biden admin commits to serious policies to close the racial wealth gap then I will encourage my voting bloc to vote down ballot.

No, having a black woman as VP is not good enough.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yall gotta stop these old fukks for running for president, man
On both sides lol

Jesse Ventura is only 70+ years old white dude I think could match between these two and I would support for sure.

He calls out the bullshiit and would act on it, I truly believe.

That joker not running for family reasons and just to late in the game

Shiiit!! :snoop:

#Fuuck2020

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"bu bu who cares about his genocidal 94 crime bill, 40+ years of anti-black laws, and continuous disrespect to black people, we have to get trump out" - the coli:hhh:

:laff: keep telling folks but they arent listening. And all his dirt is right there too. Better hold that vote and ask for those tangibles.

All the agents they got running for the DNC trying so hard to mute the real voices speaking out against them and they are doing a horrendous job.

Last edited:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
This made me wonder what percentage of Latinos were Mexican, so I did some digging... Turns out the majority are, and it's over 60% and rising :jbhmm:

Mexicans are the largest population of Hispanic origin living in the United States, accounting for 62% of the U.S. Hispanic population in 2017. Since 2000, the Mexican-origin population has increased 76%, growing from 20.9 million to 36.6 million over the period. At the same time, the Mexican foreign-born population living in the U.S. grew by 29%, from 8.7 million in 2000 to 11.2 million in 2017.

Facts on Latinos of Mexican origin in the U.S.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
We have a myriad amount of cultures amongs us, I see all black people as one but we are also extremely diverse and to say otherwise is ignorant. Someone from Jamaica culture differs from someone from Nigeria etc...

I believe ADOS brehs don't consider immigrants as African-Americans though. :jbhmm::mjpls::troll:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam do you excuse everything Dems do :scust:

On topic tho years of our community being passive & not putting consistent pressure on Dems & Republicans this is the result .

Let me ask you tho what are your expectations once Biden is in ?

That poster slow slobs the democratic party.. :scust:

But what's troubling is that when these mfers was begging blacks to get on board with immigration, they pointed out how diverse black people were..

Pointing out Jamaicans, Haitians and the rest of the Caribbean family of the diaspora..

Now these same mfers are siding with Biden.. :scust:

Joe is not only skeeting in these nikkas eyes, he slapping his meat on these losers cheeks..

Mfers need to grow up..

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Y’all nikkas are so damn emotional and can’t think logically for shyt. :dahell:

What Biden meant was that the Hispanic/Latino community is made up of many different races and many of them come from various countries with different cultures. Africans Americans are primary made up of ADOS. I don’t even like Biden and I still understood what he meant, he just worded his whole statement wrong as usual. :heh:

Watching the whole thing... Biden has no reason to bring blacks up. He deserves the reaction he’s getting.