Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe ADOS brehs don't consider immigrants as African-Americans though. :jbhmm::mjpls::troll:

They are not African Americans. They are Black. If I went to Nigeria that would not make me a Nigerian. I would be Black like the Nigerians, but that would not make me a Nigerian. I would still be an African American.

African American, Jamaicans and Nigerians are different ethnic groups, just like English, French and Spanish are different ethnic groups.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Top 3 bullet points you deem a serious black agenda consisting of?

Revised H.R. 40 based on the recommendations of Prof Sandy Darity

Increased loans/grants for ADOS/Black Owned businesses. Under Obama about 2% of all SBA loans went to Black owned businesses, that number should at least 15%.

A multi-billion dollar infrastructure plan targeted to ADOS communities, including, but not limited to, the Black Belt, Flint, Michigan, to remove environmental poisons (lead water, hookworms in Lowndes County Ala, various Cancer alleys in the South).

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Reposting tweets of c00n

You sambo kneegrows are ridiculous

tenor.gif

Torraine walker is a c00n? how so king bytch ass coward sir?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I get what he’s saying but y’all gonna gas it.

Hispanic/Latino is a cultural identity. They’re all different races and come from a million different countries. You can throw 10 American Latinos in a room and they’ll all have different race/nationality combinations.

MOST black folks in America are ADOS.
Exactly Hispanics can be from Peru, Mexico, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Ecuador, Costa Rico, etc etc

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

HAHAHA

HE SAID YOU nikkaS ARE A MONOLITH
WHO ARE GONNA VOTE FOR HIM REGARDLESS
AND SADLY HES CORRECT.
:devil:
:evil:

People getting offended by them harsh realities

“Black people are a monolith and you nikkas gonna vote for me whether you like it or not cuz I’m a lil less worse than trump ”

that clown @Ghostwriter said I’m white cuz I said kamala ain’t the same as a real black woman :dead:

biden is right

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
fukk it, i aint voting this year. far too much disrespect coming from this piece of shyt.

It's not just president on the ballot breh, there might be a Congressional candidate in your area worth a damn, or even a state/city candidate who has policies that align w/ you.

At least look up what's on ballot, then peep what your local candidates are promising to do. You might have a Senatorial candidate that fully backs reparations or a city candidate that wants to allocate contracts to blacks. You'll never know, if you don't take the 30min or less to look up the candidates on your ballot.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Exactly Hispanics can be from Peru, Mexico, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Ecuador, Costa Rico, etc etc

nah, at the end who said “think different and view things different”