Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Demand better from these fukk ass Democrats. Let these Dems know that if they don't agree to a serious Black Agenda and that the Biden admin commits to serious policies to close the racial wealth gap then I will encourage my voting bloc to vote down ballot.

No, having a black woman as VP is not good enough.
Top 3 bullet points you deem a serious black agenda consisting of?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
200.gif

You see these mfers? :mjlol:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Y'all begging dude to shut up but Im gonna need him to keep talking. I want to know exactly how he feels about us. I need him at the debates and in front of cameras.

Y'all sound just like the republicans that cover for fat boy "Hide him :damn:" "Dont talk Joe :damn:" "Just go away so we can win...:damn:""You know what he meant :damn:"

Sound like a bunch of groupies. :scust:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I think he was saying latinos have mexicans, puerto ricans, dominicans, cubans, etc all with different cultures and different ways of doing things.
Thats bullshyt because even black Americans have different way of doing things regionally throughout this country. Also, black people from Africa, Jamaica, Haiti, etc are all considered “African American” to white America.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Fake outrage. He knows he got the black vote anyone black person who is a Republican gets labeled a c00n by in large. Jonathan Isaac, Herman Cain, etc.

Latinos are much more split in their ideals to the point I don’t even know why it’s considered an ethnicity.