Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Let's see if the coli gets more outraged about this or that...:popcorn3:

Stop playing dumb.

:gucci:

The difference is Trump and the GOP does not need nor is expecting 90% of the black vote to win.

The GOP has constantly insulted blacks and it won't cost them because we don't fukk with them anyway and probably never will support this current version of the GOP.

Meanwhile the team that is supposed to be the "good guys" and on our side is treating us like a captured audience.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Real talk...My girl been buggin me bout goin there for a min now :francis:
As a Canadian who grew up in Maryland and came back to live in Canada nearly a decade ago...

canada got its own demons. And even less black representation. Don’t fall victim to the grass being greener on the other side illusion... might as well try to make home better.....

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So NY black culture is the exact same as Texas black culture is the exact same as Maryland black culture is the exact same as Louisiana blacl culture is the exact same as Cali black culture?
We are one group. We are less diverse than Latinos are composed of multiple sub ethnic groups from different countries. The scale of diversity doesn't compare.

Your comparison would be better suited to one group. Such as Puerto Ricans.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this battered wife ass post here

Your white daddy smacks you up regularly yet all your "fukk yous" are saved for the people tryna get you the fukk outta that abusive situation
Biden 2020
:unimpressed:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Stop playing dumb.

:gucci:

The difference is Trump and the GOP does not need nor is expecting 90% of the black vote to win.

The GOP has constantly insulted blacks and it won't cost them because we don't fukk with them anyway and probably never will support this current version of the GOP.

Meanwhile the team that is supposed to be the "good guys" and on our side is treating us like a captured audience.
Not gonna go back and forth with you on this breh. Let's say you're our leader right now, what should we do November 3rd?

I'm into logical solutions to the problems at hand.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said African Americans not blacks. But once people actually process what he said and stop moving off emotion I think they'll get it...but Trump supporters not big on logic :coffee:
Fam do you excuse everything Dems do :scust:

On topic tho years of our community being passive & not putting consistent pressure on Dems & Republicans this is the result .

Let me ask you tho what are your expectations once Biden is in ?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The clip in it's context isn't as bad. The context of the whole discussion is diversity of thought regarding immigration and the differences encountered regionally considering how large the Latino community is. Cubans in Florida have a different view than Mexicans in Arizona, or Puerto Ricans in NYC. Full clip in the link below for better context. I will say, looking at that clip, his cognitive health.....ehhhh....there's a discussion to be had.

Biden: Unlike the Black Community, the Latino Community Is ‘Incredibly Diverse’

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
this is a slippery slope. We gotta hold Biden to some kind of standard

what did the following mean?

"Have you forgotten that once we were brought here, we were robbed of our name, robbed of our language. We lost our religion, our culture, our god ... and many of us, by the way we act, we even lost our minds." - Dr. Khalid Muhammad

It meant that variety was diminished :ufdup: .

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Democrats why didn’t you pick Bernie. Biden is literally going to alienate the people who were only voting for him just to get trump out of office. Seems like I just said that yesterday.