Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Can you find more context i've been looking not for :mjpls: reasons

but just to clarify

but this man seems lost, just completely lost and senile

If someone would post the full clip instead of trying to dissect this short segment, we could probably make a determination. :ld:

In my experience, when people post short clips like these, it's usually because they're hiding the clarifying context. :francis:

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
He a real life troll, said it like "The Latino community is an incredibly diverse community
full
"

I hate this dude man :dead:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The clip in it's context isn't as bad. The context of the whole discussion is diversity of thought regarding immigration and the differences encountered regionally considering how large the Latino community is. Cubans in Florida have a different view than Mexicans in Arizona, or Puerto Ricans in NYC. Full clip in the link below for better context. I will say, looking at that clip, his cognitive health.....ehhhh....there's a discussion to be had.

Biden: Unlike the Black Community, the Latino Community Is ‘Incredibly Diverse’
It’s bad because he didn’t have to throw the black community in that discussion at all to make his point

he deliberately tried to hoe his black voting block and y’all took it like battered thots :mjtf:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Fam do you excuse everything Dems do :scust:

On topic tho years of our community being passive & not putting consistent pressure on Dems & Republicans this is the result .

Let me ask you tho what are your expectations once Biden is in ?
Check this out fam, if I can tell my own family when they're wrong I have no problem getting on a forum saying a Democrat is wrong about something if I feel they're wrong. I move on righteousness and logic not off hate.

With that being said, to answer your second question, yesterday I said I'd give 5 figures out my bank account to go back to the Obama years of normalcy. That's what I expect from Biden, a third Obama term and that damn sure beats the alternative on the ballot :coffee:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Y’all nikkas are so damn emotional and can’t think logically for shyt. :dahell:

What Biden meant was that the Hispanic/Latino community is made up of many different races and many of them come from various countries with different cultures. Africans Americans are primary made up of ADOS. I don’t even like Biden and I still understood what he meant, he just worded his whole statement wrong as usual. :heh:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
We are one group. We are less diverse than Latinos are composed of multiple sub ethnic groups from different countries. The scale of diversity doesn't compare.

Your comparison would be better suited to one group. Such as Puerto Ricans.
Huh?

Puerto rico is basically a state itself

How is comparing 1 state to 50 a better comparison?