Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
If only Trump said or did something worse recently....the coli would be shutdown due to excessive posters posting their anger right? :coffee:

You may be right that there are some posters on here who will shyt on Biden but not Trump.

To be fair though, had Trump said this you 100% would've made a thread criticizing him for it (like you have before, multiple times), but here you are defending Biden now. You by far have the most posts in this thread.

You live in California, a state that is going blue no matter what. You are under no obligation to defend Biden.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
We get it...you not voting and don't care for either party...why not sit out of posting in these political threads like you're sitting out on voting? :sas2:

why cry about what threads I post in?:sas1:

When these racist politicians like Biden and Trump insult black Americans like this I won't seek out your permission to post in a thread about it

we expect the racism from Trump and yall lesser of two evils bootlicking shills keep minimizing Biden's white supremacist history and words.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You may be right that there are some posters on here who will shyt on Biden but not Trump.

To be fair though, had Trump said this you 100% would've made a thread criticizing him for it (like you have before, multiple times), but here you are defending Biden now. You by far have the most posts in this thread.

You live in California, a state that is going blue no matter what. You are under no obligation to defend Biden.
Show the best thing I ever said about Biden on here. If Biden says something I deem wrong I'll say it. Tell me something I defended that Biden said or did you deem was incomprehensible.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
why cry about what threads I post in?:sas1:

When these racist politicians like Biden and Trump insult black Americans like this I won't seek out your permission to post in a thread about it

we expect the racism from Trump and yall lesser of two evils bootlicking shills keep minimizing Biden's white supremacist history and words.
What makes a person a bootlicking shill? :jbhmm:

Big Boda

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
What makes a person a bootlicking shill? :jbhmm:

ignoring, minimizing, deflecting and excusing Biden's blatant white supremacist history and disrespect of black american society like you have been doing in this thread. you would not do that for white supremacist trump so don't do it for white supremacist biden.

Then playing dumb when that shill behavior is called out. Trump is not any better. that is no reason to sweep democrat racism under the rug.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Honestly he's not even wrong. The conversation was about Hispanic issues, specifically on Venezuelans and Cubans. Two entirely different nationalities which are included in the generic "Hispanic" term alongside Mexicans and others of South American descent. That does not exist in African Americans. In fact, the "African American" community and the "African immigrant" community are different but on a scale level, black immigrants aren't some large voting bloc that requires entirely different political responses.

Even more ironic...isn't this what ADOS folks been saying?

The issue isn't his point. It's the fact that he decided to say this. It's an unforced L that will be misconstrued and turned to bullshyt for a couple days before nobody cares. There was literally no reason to bring up black people. He could have literally said the same of the "Caucasian community" and the point would largely stand.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Biden said that on purpose I mean how dumb do you have to be to not realize he keeps supposedly slipping up and disrespecting African Americans because he's trying to appeal to Trump voters. This is why the DNC picked Biden this was their plan all along. Their candidate was always going to be a white male and they wanted Biden to appeal to Trump voters.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
ignoring, minimizing, deflecting and excusing Biden's blatant white supremacist history and disrespect of black american society like you have been doing in this thread. you would not do that for white supremacist trump so don't do it for white supremacist biden.

Then playing dumb when that shill behavior is called out. Trump is not any better. that is no reason to sweep democrat racism under the rug.
Foh. You a Trump shill. If Biden had a white supremacist history why Trump ain't exploiting that shyt and showing it in ads?

:coffee:

You not voting and say you don't care for the election yet you in every election thread trying to convince folk not to vote....fukking agent.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Foh. You a Trump shill. If Biden had a white supremacist history why Trump ain't exploiting that shyt and showing it in ads?

You not voting and say you don't care for the election yet you in every election thread trying to convince folk not to vote....fukking agent.
Who’s he convincing? We’re all adults here. Do you think there are people who are easily convinced?

Big Boda

Bushed
Daps
Reppin

:mjlol: you think that works on me:russ: This aint an election thread this is a Biden said some racist shyt thread.

You trying to use 'I'm White and I Say So' on me and you're not even white :mjlol: or are you?:mjpls:

I Will be voting IF them tangibles come through and there is a chance they will so you crying about my non vote is only you saying Reparations will never come...but havent you identified with immigrants before on the forum?

No wonder you don't want us to stand up for our reparations..YOUR ASS AINT GETTING ANY. It would be very bold of you to come from an immigrant background to tell black americans what the hell We should be doing like you run shyt here.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

Trump and Biden both on code, Trump not going to go after Biden for white supremacy because he's doing the same thing and also that will upset there racist cac voter base they are both trying to appeal to.