Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Stop playing dumb.

:gucci:

The difference is Trump and the GOP does not need nor is expecting 90% of the black vote to win.

The GOP has constantly insulted blacks and it won't cost them because we don't fukk with them anyway and probably never will support this current version of the GOP.

Meanwhile the team that is supposed to be the "good guys" and on our side is treating us like a captured audience.
I like how some of the "intellectuals" on this board continue to let such an obvious point go right over their heads. And then keep calling the people who point it out "opps" or "compromised posters."

I'm very much black and very much not voting for this old bytch.

"We do everything but hang people for jaywalking." He probably wanted to do that, too.

Got nothing for this decrepit ass cac and his dikk sucking sycophants but the middle finger. :pacspit:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I like how some of the "intellectuals" on this board continue to let such an obvious point go right over their heads. And then keep calling the people who point it out "opps" or "compromised posters."

I'm very much black and very much not voting for this old bytch.

"We do everything but hang people for jaywalking." He probably wanted to do that, too.

Got nothing for this decrepit ass cac and his dikk sucking sycophants but the middle finger. :pacspit:
:unimpressed:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
"bu bu who cares about his genocidal 94 crime bill, 40+ years of anti-black laws, and continuous disrespect to black people, we have to get trump out" - the coli:hhh:
Boys dont see or realize he is waaaaay worse than trump..

shyt trump jus usin president for dummies ..

Biden been tryin 2 fukk nikkas over for decades

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
smh. Nikkas are trying to defend him....imagine if a non-Dem said this?

another example of how it's impossible to be pro-Black and a political party shill because you're too inconsistent/complacent with Blacks being disrespected/lied too/ignored/mislead/done wrong by politicians
Would white Jews had reacted differently if a non-Black celeb said what Nick said? no
And this is it.

I just think of it like this; it wasn’t the pro Biden & pro Democrat nikkas that we’re even responsible for Biden’s small “Black American” proposal. They were telling nikkas to be quiet with their complaints beforehand

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
smh. Nikkas are trying to defend him....imagine if a non-Dem said this?

another example of how it's impossible to be pro-Black and a political party shill because you're too inconsistent/complacent with Blacks being disrespected/lied too/ignored/mislead/done wrong by politicians
Would white Jews had reacted differently if a non-Black celeb said what Nick said? no
If only Trump said or did something worse recently....the coli would be shutdown due to excessive posters posting their anger right? :coffee:

Last edited:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What he means is that there are White Latinos that are for Trump supporters. Blacks are Black everywhere they go.