Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
smh. Nikkas are trying to defend him....imagine if a non-Dem said this?

another example of how it's impossible to be pro-Black and a political party shill because you're too inconsistent/complacent with Blacks being disrespected/lied too/ignored/mislead/done wrong by politicians
Would white Jews had reacted differently if a non-Black celeb said what Nick said? no

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
If he somehow fukks up and loses then he's got nobody to blame but his own damn self. I voted third party last election and I'm intending on voting Democrat this time but that chance is less and less likely every time he opens his mouth. :ufdup:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Alot of people in here seem like all they need is a little nudge to vote for Trump :mjpls:
Breh Biden isn’t black. This shyt is not cool. He cannot be saying that kind of shyt and just because the other option is Trump doesn’t mean we should let this old retarded fukker keep treating us like this. He ain’t gonna “slip up” and say some shyt like that about Jews. Why? Because we tolerate it and they don’t.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Let me be clear, I hate Trump and will not vote in any way that helps him. That also goes for any politician who supports him.

But Biden sucks. This was an unforced error.

I can understand voting for Biden because you're playing some "lesser of two evils" game that you'll be playing again in 2024, but why put on a cape for that man? He's trash and should only get votes in situations where someone as bad as Trump is the opponent.

Well that's the case this election and "black people" on the coli are still leaning Trumps way. A man who defends the confederate flag and says black lives matter is a symbol of hate. I'm asking people why they support Trump just to see them

full

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Breh Biden isn’t black. This shyt is not cool. He cannot be saying that kind of shyt and just because the other option is Trump doesn’t mean we should let this old retarded fukker keep treating us like this. He ain’t gonna “slip up” and say some shyt like that about Jews. Why? Because we tolerate it and they don’t.

Alot of people in here seem like all they need is a little nudge to vote for Trump :mjpls:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The thing with Biden is that he can’t articulate himself with his sentences. He really needs somebody to guide him thru these interviews or anything that involves him speaking to the public. Cause if he’s president these kind of mistakes will hurt him just like what he said over here.