Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
This election is like picking between getting shot or stabbed
:francis:

Better get stabbed than shot twice
EGDbKYa.png

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:mjlol: you think that works on me:russ: This aint an election thread this is a Biden said some racist shyt thread.

You trying to use 'I'm White and I Say So' on me and you're not even white :mjlol: or are you?:mjpls:

I Will be voting IF them tangibles come through and there is a chance they will so you crying about my non vote is only you saying Reparations will never come...but havent you identified with immigrants before on the forum?

No wonder you don't want us to stand up for our reparations..YOUR ASS AINT GETTING ANY. It would be very bold of you to come from an immigrant background to tell black americans what the hell We should be doing like you run shyt here.
Why you not in Trump threads demanding reparations? :sas2: since you already know Biden is a white supremacist right? :smugbiden:why only be in Biden threads sharing you disgust? Why not equal smoke for both supremacist? :sas1:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
No matter how anyone tries to spin this....it's ignorant as fuk. It's no 'gaffe" he meant that shyt just like all the other comments....this is the same guy that in the 1970s said he didn't want his children integrated into a "racial jungle" and that he didn't believe that white people should feel guilty about slavery.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I’ll just leave this here

Couldn't help but notice nobody quoted this, pretending not to see it....again. :stopitslime:

There's probably around 60-70K black republicans in this country out of 44 million of us?

these dudes act like out of that 44 million, 30 million are trump supporters/republicans :russ:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
No matter how anyone tries to spin this....it's ignorant as fuk. It's no 'gaffe" he meant that shyt just like all the other comments....this is the same guy that in the 1970s said he didn't want his children integrated into a "racial jungle" and that he didn't believe that white people should feel guilty about slavery.

No need to spin anything. He is right. And he is also clumsy and getting slower by the day.

1db788f71667f9ee597d30f24f0fd909.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Couldn't help but notice nobody quoted this, pretending not to see it....again. :stopitslime:

There's probably around 60-70K black republicans in this country out of 44 million of us?

these dudes act like out of that 44 million, 30 million are trump supporters/republicans :russ:

People still argue with #trumpset :picard: ?

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Why you not in Trump threads demanding reparations? :sas2: since you already know Biden is a white supremacist right? :smugbiden:why only be in Biden threads sharing you disgust? Why not equal smoke for both supremacist? :sas1:

That is a silly ass question. The GOP will NEVER listen to us so there is no sense trying. The Dems (Biden) are supposed to be for the working class and minorities so we should expect more from him and the jackass party. Why waste effort on a hopeless affair. Does that make sense?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That is a silly ass question. The GOP will NEVER listen to us so there is no sense trying. The Dems (Biden) are supposed to be for the working class and minorities so we should expect more from him and the jackass party. Why waste effort on a hopeless affair. Does that make sense?
Since you want to talk about what'll never happen do you think white voters would vote for a candidate that promised reparations?