Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
You say worst things about black people than trump then you pretend to give a fukk when it’s convenient...no wonder you cape for Biden so much

To whom it may concern:

Here's the receipts for this c00n ass Asian imposter, known as @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman . He's referred to Blacks as "Apes", "Gorillas", "Baboons" and "Spics" on this board, all while defending shytty Democrat politicians and Asians like his life depends on it. That's just the icing on the cake. This thread below is a record breaker. He has me on ignore, because I've exposed and embarrassed him mercilessly. He's been exposed by countless others, as well. Don't let his fake and fabricated hand pics fool you. He can't deny these receipts. You can find plenty of damning evidence in the OP of this thread below. Here you go.
:sas2:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/supposed-“black”-poster-identifies-with-asians-all-while-hating-his-fellow-black-people.775947/

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
fukking dumb as all hell...there should be a age limit on being president. 100%

But lets not even front like this is anywhere near the same thing as eroding the very foundations of government, i.e. the current POTUS.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
"...with incredibly different attitudes about different things." You know good and well he was saying black people are a monolith when it comes to ideals. Keep making excuses for this racist POS Biden :mjpls:

But didn't he just say that if you don't vote for him, you're not black? Wouldn't that mean we're not a monolith? :troll:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
:russ:....because the dumb motherfukker @TRY GOD keeps.parroting the same bullshyt.....and this clown talking bout I look crazy.....:laff:....

Would you prefer he call it by it's elongated name? "The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, H.R. 3355, Pub.L. 103–322." Then you would be quoting that. Keep quoting it, I guess.

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Would you prefer he call it by it's elongated name? "The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, H.R. 3355, Pub.L. 103–322." Then you would be quoting that. Keep quoting it, I guess.
I'll keep quoting that dumb motherfukker everytime he keeps repeating it....shyt is a joke....:mjlol:....

Millan

Pro
Daps
:snoop:This fool has the election in the bag all he has to do is shut the fukk up and not get in his own way. They should take grandpa somewhere and bring him back out after the election.
It's the Democrat Way !

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Why is it a joke? He has legitimate reservations about Biden. Not everyone wants to vote for the lesser of two evils, and they shouldn't be shamed into it.
Bruh the clown keeps repeating that shyt...I'm not gonna even tell you how many times....he can have all the reservations about Biden that he wants but please move to another topic because that shyt has been beaten to death....