Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Y’all still finna “vote” for the so-called “Lesser of Two Evils” tho :coffee:

Trump :hula: Biden

Seems like y’all dead nikkas are stuck lmao :heh:

Even if you don't vote it's still gonna be Biden or Trump. So why not get the worst president in US history outta there?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
If America were to fall, I'd take it as a sign the Most High is judging her and will pull his people out afterwards. After all, we did just hit 400 years. He said He would "remember us". Maybe He needs a nudge, so to speak. What would cause the Most High to remember? Joe or Trump's second term?

400 years?

That time was served in Mizraim... from Joseph’s selling into bondage in Egypt, to when Jacob came down and when Moses and Aaron left with the descendants of the twelve patriarchs.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a pragmatist. As an adult with logic I realize there's only 2 candidates on the presidential ballot with a chance of winning and only one can win.

I choose to choose the best option which is Biden. You can't pull up a post of me saying how great Biden is. Before Biden won the nomination I was on wax saying I want Bernie to get it and I voted for Bernie. It's simple, Trump getting a second term isn't a logical option for me.
That’s fine not wanting to vote Trump .

:cape: For every mishap Biden or Dems make isn’t acceptable either & makes you come off as Party>>>Everything type . It seem like you won’t really care once a Dem is in .

:yeshrug:

We’ll see tho :sas2:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just imagine if Trump was halfway decent, competant and empathetic...he'd sweep Biden. If he was at least George W. he'd sweep Biden.

The fact that during a pandemic with the worst economy ever and almost 160,000 American bodies under his belt and his overt salutation to white supremacists you still got folk on a hip hop board riding for Trump....then there's this

Who is riding for Trump ?