Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not a good look for thecoli at all. Then the mod that did it hiding in the crowd watching like this
caught.gif
:russ::russ: if you're still caping for creepy crime bill joe reevaluate your standards :scust:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm a pragmatist. As an adult with logic I realize there's only 2 candidates on the presidential ballot with a chance of winning and only one can win.

I choose to choose the best option which is Biden. You can't pull up a post of me saying how great Biden is. Before Biden won the nomination I was on wax saying I want Bernie to get it and I voted for Bernie. It's simple, Trump getting a second term isn't a logical option for me.
Shut up. You shyt on Biden and still vote for him. Don’t ignore his bullshyt. Explain to people why and how we got to this position, tell them to vote for him, and strive to do better. You bytch ass nikka

Kusch

Rookie
Daps
400 years?

That time was served in Mizraim... from Joseph’s selling into bondage in Egypt, to when Jacob came down and when Moses and Aaron left with the descendants of the twelve patriarchs.
The time spent in Mizraim was a total of 430 years. For the majority of those years, the Israelites enjoyed a favorable position especially when Joseph governed the land. Their bondage there lasted only 80 years. Deuteronomy states that we would go into "Egypt" again and would be afflicted 400 years, and that we would be taken to a new land in ships. There was not 400 years of affliction in Mizraim. We also didn't arrive in Mizraim in ships. We've also never seen another nation go into captivity on ships.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Trump claims Biden 'insulted the Black community' with remarks on Hispanic diversity

David Knowles

August 6, 2020, 12:58 PM

Ad:
VerizonLearn More
When you can rely on your network, you’re ready.

President Trump said Thursday that former Vice President Joe Biden had “totally disparaged and insulted the Black community” when he compared African-American attitudes with those of Hispanics.

In an interview at a conference of Black and Latino journalists that aired Thursday morning, Biden was asked whether he would extend Temporary Protective Status (TPS) for immigrants seeking asylum in the U.S. from a variety of Latin American countries.

“Yes,” Biden said when NPR’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro asked if he’d “reengage with Cuba” on the topic. “And by the way,” he continued, “what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things. You go to Florida, and you find a very different attitude about immigration in certain places than you do when you’re in Arizona.”

Trump characterized the comparison as a slight against African-Americans.

“Joe Biden this morning totally disparaged and insulted the Black community,” the president told reporters gathered outside the White House. “What he said is incredible, and I don’t know what’s going on with him, but it was a very insulting statement he made.”

Trump ended TPS protections for hundreds of thousands of Latin American immigrants in November of 2017. The program allowed immigrants from countries experiencing war, natural disasters and other catastrophic events to remain in the U.S.

The Trump campaign seized on Biden’s remarks, sending out a statement to reporters.

“There’s a reason Joe Biden can’t count on the support of Black voters, and it’s because of his plantation owner mentality,” senior campaign adviser Katrina Pierson said in the statement. “President Trump has a true record of helping Black Americans, with unprecedented economic opportunity, record funding for HBCUs, criminal justice reform, and support for school choice. Joe Biden would rather we all just shut up, get in line, and know our place.”

The president continued to highlight the remark as he traveled to Ohio, tweeting, “Joe Biden just lost the entire African American community.”

Last week, when asked to assess the legacy of civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis, Trump proclaimed that “nobody has done more for Black Americans than I have.” Yet many African-Americans would seem to disagree. In an average of the most recent polls of Black Americans, Biden leads Trump by an overwhelming margin of 83 percent to 8 percent.

With the story continuing to gain traction, however, Biden issued a lengthy clarification late Thursday to try to explain his comparison.

“Earlier today, I made some comments about diversity in the African American and Latino communities that I want to clarify. In no way did I mean to suggest the African American community is a monolith — not by identity, not on issues, not at all,” Biden said in a message posted to Twitter. “Throughout my career I’ve witnessed the diversity of thought, background, and sentiment within the African American community. It’s this diversity that makes our workplaces, communities, and country a better place. My commitment to you is this: I will always listen, I will never stop fighting for the African American community and I will never stop fighting for a more equitable future.”

In a May interview with “Breakfast Club” host Charlamagne Tha God, Biden responded to the suggestion that the Black community had more questions about his candidacy by saying, “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black.”

Biden later apologized for the comment

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The time spent in Mizraim was a total of 430 years. For the majority of those years, the Israelites enjoyed a favorable position especially when Joseph governed the land. Their bondage there lasted only 80 years. Deuteronomy states that we would go into "Egypt" again and would be afflicted 400 years, and that we would be taken to a new land in ships. There was not 400 years of affliction in Mizraim. We also didn't arrive in Mizraim in ships. We've also never seen another nation go into captivity on ships.

When YAH spoke to Abraham...IN CANAAN, remember that..He said this:

As the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell on Abram. And behold, dreadful and great darkness fell upon him. Then the LORD said to Abram, “Know for certain that your offspring will be sojourners in a land that is not theirs and will be servants there, and they will be afflicted for four hundred years. But I will bring judgment on the nation that they serve, and afterward they shall come out with great possessions. As for you, you shall go to your fathers in peace; you shall be buried in a good old age. And they shall come back here in the fourth generation, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete (Genesis 15: 13-16)

YAH Elohim states that this will occur during THE FOURTH GENERATION. A generation is determined usually by a term of up to 30 years, in the Bible, that term is expanded up to 100 years but the text clearly reflects on the FOURTH GENERATION being that of Moses.

1. Levi is the first generation.
2. Levi’s son Kohath is the second generation.
3. Kohath’s son, Amran is the third generation.
4. Amran’s son, Moses is the fourth generation.

Moses delivers the children of Israel out of the Egyptian captivity in his generation.

Also, folks ignore “the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.” statement.. the sons of Emer (Amorites) were the dominant clan in Canaan during the sojourn from Egypt..is that true NOW? Right now?

Last edited:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not that i like biden at all but i do want trump out. not that i think it wouldve made a difference once the dems did their little coup on bernie but its still crazy to me how biden this whole 2 years or however long its been since the primary started , hasnt been able to for talk for two seconds without fukking up but somehow that one debate with bernie he managed not to completely shyt himself. whatever he was on that night is what he should be on whenever he talks from now until November

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden gotta touch all the demographics to make sure he secures their vote so why I don't like this comment it's not enough to make me vote for Trump or not vote at all. I still trust him to handle this pandemic with tireless effort and way more competence and I trust him not to inspire these white supremacist to go on a shooting spree.
Right this is like some shorting 100 rounds of a assault rifle at you. And one the other dude attempts to slap you. And then trying to do some false equivalency. Trump was very dangerous to blacks his first presidency. A second one he will think he is a god and prop up white supremacy something crazy. He gave RUSH LIMBAUGH The freedom medal. Y’all wild. Point out your faults with Biden but if you bringing up trump you a clown or. Agent