Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That’s fine not wanting to vote Trump .

:cape: For every mishap Biden or Dems make isn’t acceptable either & makes you come off as Party>>>Everything type . It seem like you won’t really care once a Dem is in .

:yeshrug:

We’ll see tho :sas2:
Tell me something Biden has done since he's won the nomination that I should be outraged about.

I'm glad this thread got :trash:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Using your logic then China is a Nationality and the Chinese are not an ethnic group. China has many ethnic groups within their nation just like Nigeria. No one bothers to refer to Chinese by a specific ethnic group in their country. They are just all Chinese.

The current genocide against the Uighurs shows that the Han (the majority ethnic group) is not the only one, and that ethnic differences are very much a fact in China. And it was your logic that said nationality = ethnic group, when you said that Nigerian, French, English, Spanish...were ethnic groups, as opposed to nationalities.

Anyway my post was to question what that other breh was saying, since ADOS don't consider other Black people as African-Americans (which is what you say), so they cannot be used as an "example" of African-American diversity, as opposed to Latinos, who come from various countries and are all considered Latinos.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
that's not true at all. African-Americans are very diverse; we have arguments here about North vs South in East vs West everyday on the coli.

They are indeed diverse, just not in the way the breh I quoted said, where he brought in Black immigrants as an "example" of said diversity.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
People getting offended by them harsh realities

“Black people are a monolith and you nikkas gonna vote for me whether you like it or not cuz I’m a lil less worse than trump ”

that clown @Ghostwriter said I’m white cuz I said kamala ain’t the same as a real black woman :dead:

biden is right

:dead: HE TOLD THESE nikkaS
IF THEY DONT VOTE FOR HIM
THEY AINT BLACK.

:devil:
:evil:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
This is all over facebook IG and twitter but its censored here...

Not a good look for thecoli at all. Then the mod that did it hiding in the crowd watching like this
caught.gif