Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's true of any large group of people. But relatively speaking, Hispanics are more culturally diverse than ADOS. That's not an insult. It's just facts. Hispanics aren't even a real ethnic group like ADOS, so it's not even a real apples to apples comparison.
Nope not even when you compare Hispanic as whole to ADOS

You got Black Christians, NOI, Hebrews, Kemetics, New Age,Hoodoo,etc
You got the Black Nerd/Gamer & Gang subculture plus the Greek societies
of course Black conservatives, liberals, and independents
the people who claim ADOS and people who rather be Pan Africanists and a mix between the two
To name and few and those can be broken down into multiple factions of philosophy as well

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow man...canada canada canada is looking great...I got family out there too

:usure:

trudeau2.jpg

image.png

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
One minute it's we ADOS, hold ya nuts. Now it's we got Nigerians and West Indians, we diverse.

I swear if he said AAs are diverse, someone would make a thread about how others are eating off the ADOS plate

As the Coli turns
Why are y’all blatantly ignoring the fact that he stated what he meant? He said Latinos have differing attitudes, opinions, and cultures.

African Americans don’t have diverse opinions and cultures?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
bernie smoked him in the primaries with the latino voting bloc (or at least outperformed him compared to other demos) but this is clearly not a good strategy because it may alienate his strongest voting bloc and wont do anything to improve himself with the latino voting bloc. i cant imagine that any of his staffers pushed this narrative and its just him doing some stream of consciousness stuff

• Dap
Reactions: NZA
Daps
Agreed but a simple “the Latino community is very diverse” would suffice.

True but it's Biden and he does have a tendency to talk too much. No one is denying that.

But again, between him and Trump, one killed 165,000 americans and counting and the other one didnt.

I'm with Biden.