Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
True but it's Biden and he does have a tendency to talk too much. No one is denying that.

But again, between him and Trump, one killed 165,000 americans and counting and the other one didnt.

I'm with Biden.
Just imagine if Trump was halfway decent, competant and empathetic...he'd sweep Biden. If he was at least George W. he'd sweep Biden.

The fact that during a pandemic with the worst economy ever and almost 160,000 American bodies under his belt and his overt salutation to white supremacists you still got folk on a hip hop board riding for Trump....then there's this

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Y'all begging dude to shut up but Im gonna need him to keep talking. I want to know exactly how he feels about us. I need him at the debates and in front of cameras.

Y'all sound just like the republicans that cover for fat boy "Hide him :damn:" "Dont talk Joe :damn:" "Just go away so we can win...:damn:""You know what he meant :damn:"

Sound like a bunch of groupies. :scust:

^this.

Kusch

Rookie
Daps
If America were to fall, I'd take it as a sign the Most High is judging her and will pull his people out afterwards. After all, we did just hit 400 years. He said He would "remember us". Maybe He needs a nudge, so to speak. What would cause the Most High to remember? Joe or Trump's second term?

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
He could've said it differently,

You can count on African-Americans to usually have a progressive, anti-imperialist, equal rights ideology. Our history, need for survival, and struggle for achievement grealy depends on us needing this ideology to advance our place in this country..

Whereas cubans, salvadorians, and some mexicans are super conservative in the south.
Whereas dominicans and puerto ricans in the northeast are usually more liberal.
Latinos don't have a shared background consisting of 400 hundred years of systemic struggle from American society like African-Americans do.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Biden gotta touch all the demographics to make sure he secures their vote so why I don't like this comment it's not enough to make me vote for Trump or not vote at all. I still trust him to handle this pandemic with tireless effort and way more competence and I trust him not to inspire these white supremacist to go on a shooting spree.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The full context version doesn't help IMO.

They were talking about Cuba and he had to interject Black folks outta nowhere.

Are we supposed to be a monolith on immigration? Does Biden assume all Black folks love DACA and the DNC's current immigration stance?

At this point The Dems are the choir director and we're the altos.

:francis: just sang your part, breh

Again, any critique i have of DACA would get me put on the Coli C00n Watch

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Don’t get it twisted I still want Trump out of office. With Biden just know what and who you are dealing with

• Dap
Reactions: NZA