Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Not to Juelz for Biden.

But what he meant was that there are Mexicans, Spaniards, Puerto Ricans, Columbians, Chileans, Dominicans etc etc etc etc.

Where the 'black' community (ADOS in this context) is usually seen as homogeneous.

I don't necessarily think it's any better than how it's being interpreted. But it's not 'they are all the same' in the sense everyone is taking it. And TheColi in particular is hypocritical. Because everytime I bring up my 1st generation West African lineage I'm reminded that I'm not 'black' or 'African American' (my parents are literally from Africa and I was born in America).:russ:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
This. Biden was obviously talking about how there are "black latinos" and "white latinos".

For instance, George Lopez and Jennifer Lopez.

And he's right.

ADOS is specifically constructed around the notion of there not being anyone in this group but black ppl who were descendants of slaves, not Africans, not jamaicans etc.

Now that Biden agrees, everybody got an issue :mjlol:

Agreed but a simple “the Latino community is very diverse” would suffice.

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
Even within the ADOS paradigm there are multiple cultures, attitudes, and thoughts :mjtf:
That's true of any large group of people. But relatively speaking, Hispanics are more culturally diverse than ADOS. That's not an insult. It's just facts. Hispanics aren't even a real ethnic group like ADOS, so it's not even a real apples to apples comparison.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
And this is why a big portion of our people are lost . You didn’t answer anything but the fact when/if Biden does nothing instead of putting pressure on him & the Dems you’ll pull a “ well atleast it’s better than Trump”:manny:

Basically doing what this administration been doing the last 4 years . When shyt go bad bu bu bu but Obama did worse !

You’ve shown countless times you’ll :cape: for Dems no matter what . Until I see diff consistently ...you see yourself Democratic before black
I'm a pragmatist. As an adult with logic I realize there's only 2 candidates on the presidential ballot with a chance of winning and only one can win.

I choose to choose the best option which is Biden. You can't pull up a post of me saying how great Biden is. Before Biden won the nomination I was on wax saying I want Bernie to get it and I voted for Bernie. It's simple, Trump getting a second term isn't a logical option for me.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Racist mother fukker, he has such cognitive bias you know he would make a terrible president for us(black people) but our only other choices are Trump and a mentally ill Kanye.

2020 :mjlol: What a fukking time!

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The supreme court has never worked in favor of negros since dred scott. What specifically are you looking for from the supreme Court?

people that say this really need to show me how intelligent they are because they usually don't know what they're fukking talking about.

every law pertaining to black people that has went to the supreme Court in the history of the United States has always worked in the benefit of white supremacy.

So why is this so important to you? Are you non-black?
Brown vs Board of Education?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm not with the "tear it down and build it back up" folks like you. shyt like the supreme court is serious and will have serious effects on us. This isn't the time to make symbolic gestures.

Your not voting for him because he needs your vote. Your voting for him because however marginal it may be he will improve your life. That's the whole fukking point.
I didnt tell anyone not to vote for him. He is clearly the better option. I am a stern advocate for voting. I do not believe we have nominated 2 good candidates these last 2 elections. I dont believe marginal growth should be the standard and will continue to believe that.

"This isnt the time to make symbolic gestures" can be said for every election since every election is important. I dont even know what "gesture" you're referring to. Holding people accountable? Not trying to hide the candidate that wants my vote? Hoping he doesnt just "hide in the basement until November and take my vote". Are those symbolic gestures to you? I'll give praise where its due and criticize where I feel its necessary. Are you afraid him talking will turn people off and cause them not to vote, if so, your problem should be with the candidate and not the voters

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
My American bruhs, you guys are absolutely fukked for the next decade. Doesn’t matter who’s in office during the 2020s, your country is on the brink of sheer chaos.

Cant believe Dems rolled this guy out :francis: legit feel sorry for y’all.
If you're African American and you are not planning or setting in motion ideas to get out and set up in another country, you need to hold an L