Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Absolutely. Name me one person who hasn't had to settle in at least one of those areas. What kind of kindergarten shyt are you on? It's not being defeatist it's being a grownup.
In "at least one of those areas" is not a standard of life. Its just not. Accepting what people give you shouldn't be the standard way of living, especially for someone in need of your vote. I cant believe this needs to be explained.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
So I guess Biden is right then? African-Americans aren't as diverse as Latinos, who come from various countries, since in African-Americans you only include Black Americans.

And actually there are similar ethnic groups in France and Spain -Basques being the most obvious-. Nationality doesn't necessarily coincide with ethnic groups. "Nigerian" isn't an ethnic group, it's a nationality. Just as "French" is, obviously.
that's not true at all. African-Americans are very diverse; we have arguments here about North vs South in East vs West everyday on the coli.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
No, we need better politicians at the top of the tickets and you wont have to worry about voter turnout, racism slipping out, hiding politicians, and losing elections
I'm not with the "tear it down and build it back up" folks like you. shyt like the supreme court is serious and will have serious effects on us. This isn't the time to make symbolic gestures.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In "at least one of those areas" is not a standard of life. Its just not. Accepting what people give you shouldn't be the standard way of living, especially for someone in need of your vote. I cant believe this needs to be explained.

Your not voting for him because he needs your vote. Your voting for him because however marginal it may be he will improve your life. That's the whole fukking point.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check this out fam, if I can tell my own family when they're wrong I have no problem getting on a forum saying a Democrat is wrong about something if I feel they're wrong. I move on righteousness and logic not off hate.

With that being said, to answer your second question, yesterday I said I'd give 5 figures out my bank account to go back to the Obama years of normalcy. That's what I expect from Biden, a third Obama term and that damn sure beats the alternative on the ballot :coffee:
And this is why a big portion of our people are lost . You didn’t answer anything but the fact when/if Biden does nothing instead of putting pressure on him & the Dems you’ll pull a “ well atleast it’s better than Trump”:manny:

Basically doing what this administration been doing the last 4 years . When shyt go bad bu bu bu but Obama did worse !

You’ve shown countless times you’ll :cape: for Dems no matter what . Until I see diff consistently ...you see yourself Democratic before black

Slam

Pro
Daps
WHY THIS MAN HAD TO OPEN HIS fukkING MOUTH:mindblown:

Everytime we have it in the bag due to him playing low key, he opens his fukking mouth:damn:

I see this sentiment from cacs a lot.

Regardless of wether Trump is worse, this c*nt needs to be put on blast. Y’all can go back to voting for Democrats after you burn them.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
what $600? I've had to work during the pandemic.

and the blues and reds all seem to have the same opinion on reparations anyways, so... :unimpressed:.
If only we had a president that believed in science right? Keep ya mask on breh :ninja1:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I'm not with the "tear it down and build it back up" folks like you. shyt like the supreme court is serious and will have serious effects on us. This isn't the time to make symbolic gestures.
The supreme court has never worked in favor of negros since dred scott. What specifically are you looking for from the supreme Court?

people that say this really need to show me how intelligent they are because they usually don't know what they're fukking talking about.

every law pertaining to black people that has went to the supreme Court in the history of the United States has always worked in the benefit of white supremacy.

So why is this so important to you? Are you non-black?