Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
WHY THIS MAN HAD TO OPEN HIS fukkING MOUTH:mindblown:

Everytime we have it in the bag due to him playing low key, he opens his fukking mouth:damn:

Trump does it on a damn near daily basis and his supporters and Rethugs could care less.....

truth2you

All Star
Daps
He's so dumb he doesn't realize that hurts him, you can't win trying to get people with so many thoughts under the same banner

I swear politicians are some of dumbest people out, look at this nonsense with the stimulus, and republicans

Daps
I thought ADOS/FBA supporters didn’t want a diverse group of black folks?:unimpressed:

This. Biden was obviously talking about how there are "black latinos" and "white latinos".

For instance, George Lopez and Jennifer Lopez.

And he's right.

ADOS is specifically constructed around the notion of there not being anyone in this group but black ppl who were descendants of slaves, not Africans, not jamaicans etc.

Now that Biden agrees, everybody got an issue :mjlol:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Shut your dumbass up. The lesser of two evils is the defining principle of life. Save the :trash: idealism for someone stupid enough to believe that bullshyt.

Stop covering up for your white heroes. I dont have to go along with your "defining principle of life" bs. Is "lesser of two evils" how you pick your spouse, career, school, neighborhood, friends, favorite restaurants, car, hobby? You know damn well you dont. Its a defeatist attitude and Im sure you demand better than "lesser of two evils :mjcry:" If you had the same energy for the democratic politicians that are lobbying for your vote as you did for black people in this thread that have "diverse" opinions, we'd have better candidates.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
WHY THIS MAN HAD TO OPEN HIS fukkING MOUTH:mindblown:

Everytime we have it in the bag due to him playing low key, he opens his fukking mouth:damn:

stepin-fetchit-1-sized.jpg
"Whats the matter, Boss? WE sick? .....WE SICK" - Malcolm X

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop covering up for your white heroes. I dont have to go along with your "defining principle of life" bs. Is "lesser of two evils" how you pick your spouse, career, school, neighborhood, friends, favorite restaurants, car, hobby? You know damn well you dont. Its a defeatist attitude and Im sure you demand better than "lesser of two evils :mjcry:" If you had the same energy for the democratic politicians that are lobbying for your vote as you did for black people in this thread that have "diverse" opinions, we'd have better candidates.

Absolutely. Name me one person who hasn't had to settle in at least one of those areas. What kind of kindergarten shyt are you on? It's not being defeatist it's being a grownup.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I guess Biden is right then? African-Americans aren't as diverse as Latinos, who come from various countries, since in African-Americans you only include Black Americans.

And actually there are similar ethnic groups in France and Spain -Basques being the most obvious-. Nationality doesn't necessarily coincide with ethnic groups. "Nigerian" isn't an ethnic group, it's a nationality. Just as "French" is, obviously.

Using your logic then China is a Nationality and the Chinese are not an ethnic group. China has many ethnic groups within their nation just like Nigeria. No one bothers to refer to Chinese by a specific ethnic group in their country. They are just all Chinese.

Last edited: