Joe Biden Says It's Time to Fund the Police; Stop the Defunding Talk

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas come up with all type of reasons with most of them being bullshyt and all of them involve sitting around waiting for white people to solve problems that are acute to the black community.
Culture and mindset probably have a bigger impact on crime in the black community than any of the exotic and esoteric theories y'all love to conjure up

Resolving The Eurogang Paradox

1. i think history would suggest blacks always fight to improve communal circumstances, gov't tend to erase any progress with state sanctioned partitions or straight up massacres of affluent business hubs and communities. Tulsa Oklahoma, Overtown in Miami, the list does go on ...
- there are studies that would prove each one of your arguments wrong

2.a small percentage of all black commit crime like under 10% or something...so why are they so over represented? if you can answer that honestly with research you'll understand why I know you're unlearned on these topics or at the very worst lying to prove a point.

U.S. DOJ Statistics on Race and Ethnicity of Violent Crime Perpetrators | Prison Legal News

proves there's no difference in mindset but and over representation borne from over policing blacks.

a lot of you spewing ya ignorance and or racism which is par for the course and why i only choose sometimes to be serious on this board of clowns and dumbasses...present company included:lolbron:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
yeah i'm not sure about this 'your side' stuff. i'm of the view of the logical, the empirically studied, the educated.

all unbiased studies show that "my side" is correct in its analyses on crime and its contributing factors.

This debate "my side" lost was judged by whom? and based on what criteria?
To be fair, and if we're all being honest.
Defund, reduction of budget, and reducing size of force measures have failed at the ballot and/or been reversed by lawmakers in key cities .
Minneapolis, MN
Portland, OR
Bay Area cities

Studies are one thing, but the real life application of these reductions have not succeeded. Voters and even lawmakers who were advocates for reduction/reallocation of police budgets, have to respond realistically to current crime rates and trends.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I think Biden has clearly shown himself to be a piece of shyt and totally misaligned with black interests. The fact you can defend him even now is wild to me.

“Not Trump” is not a good strategy if the choice you choose is the same if not WORSE than Trump dude.

Really?

IF

If the other choice is worse..

But the other choice is better. Anything: even an animal or an inanimate object is better.

You don't have to agree, but hopefully you WILL UNDERSTAND the written word.

You're wasting energy ARGUING FOR TRUMP. He's the worst of the worst.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
To be fair, and if we're all being honest.
Defund, reduction of budget, and reducing size of force measures have failed at the ballot and/or been reversed by lawmakers in key cities .
Minneapolis, MN
Portland, OR
Bay Area cities

Studies are one thing, but the real life application of these reductions have not succeeded. Voters and even lawmakers who were advocates for reduction/reallocation of police budgets, have to respond realistically to current crime rates and trends.

you are absolutely correct!

crime rates and trends like all KPIs can be manipulated to no end tbh...

for instance i can order my police force to focus or un-focus on particular high crime areas to have the numbers change the way i want.

You can overpolice an area which will give you high numbers of all crime indicators then stop. You can tell officers to stop using discretion and ticket, charge or fine to the letter of the law then you have people who have touched or pushed someone softly being charged with unlawful assault etc....point is stupid people are fooled easily so we must educate.

you are obviously not an idiot so you get where i'm going.

they have failed at the ballot not in theory because the police unions hold TOO MUCH VOTING POWER we have examples all throughout europe where they've structured their societies with empirical studies not rhetoric. take the swiss or the germans wit social services and rehabilitation of "criminials rather than punishing non violent criminals or the portuguese with drug policy they work they simply work.

google german social equity

swiss social equity

Portugal drug policy

god bless on this sunday brethren.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
alll i gotta say is my cop homie from highschool put me on game, my lil homies older brother who WAS a toronto cop also put me on game. the shyt is racist in practice not in policy.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
they have failed at the ballot not in theory because the police unions hold TOO MUCH VOTING POWER we have examples all throughout europe where they've structured their societies with empirical studies not rhetoric. take the swiss or the germans wit social services and rehabilitation of "criminials rather than punishing non violent criminals or the portuguese with drug policy they work they simply work.

607e3b7a-6fd6-418d-a619-ceb51217e3ef_1920x1080.jpg

Police Reform showdown on Minn. ballot 11/02/21- It FAILS

Failed at the ballot because voters disagreed with the proposed alternative. Had little to do with the power of the Minn. Police Union. Was mostly because of public safety concerns of the residents of that metro area. They and their families live and work there, after all.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
IF

If the other choice is worse..

But the other choice is better. Anything: even an animal or an inanimate object is better.

You don't have to agree, but hopefully you WILL UNDERSTAND the written word.

You're wasting energy ARGUING FOR TRUMP. He's the worst of the worst.

Not arguing for or against him. I'm arguing against someone who is specifically bad for black people. Automatically that means for me either not voting or voting for someone else.

You still haven't proven how Trump has written bad policies that target blacks specifically. Biden has done this repeatedly. Please elaborate on exactly what Trump has done and how that is somehow worse than Biden. :jbhmm:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
607e3b7a-6fd6-418d-a619-ceb51217e3ef_1920x1080.jpg

Police Reform showdown on Minn. ballot 11/02/21- It FAILS

Failed at the ballot because voters disagreed with the proposed alternative. Had little to do with the power of the Minn. Police Union. Was mostly because of public safety concerns of the residents of that metro area. They and their families live and work there, after all.
i seeee

cool.

so this proves imho that the media campaign and fear mongering telling people society will devole worked. afterall we do have proof of more equitable societies proving to be far less violent and criminal......

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
i seeee

cool.

so this proves imho that the media campaign and fear mongering telling people society will devole worked. afterall we do have proof of more equitable societies proving to be far less violent and criminal......
Proponents will try to invalidate the measures being voted down/rejected by the local voters. But this is juelzing.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
FUND THE POLICE

I'm gonna need ya'll to splain' this and once again why this is better than the orange man. Because thecoli told me the orange man in office was bad for black folks specifically.

Wasn’t Trump trying to deploy active military on citizens protesting??? :what:
I’m not a “Bidensexual” but it’s obnoxious how y’all forget everything & act like people voted for Biden out of excitement.