Joe Biden Says It's Time to Fund the Police; Stop the Defunding Talk

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Proponents will try to invalidate the measures being voted down/rejected by the local voters. But this is juelzing.
i'm just saying we have to look at the underlying reasoning for actions taken by people, if we surveyed those who voted against it, and asked a series of questions to elucidate why they think "defunding" is not a good idea we might find that they believed the rhetoric instead of the empirical data from europe and sociologists' experiments.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
If you ever wondered who the white identified posters were, just read the first page of this thread

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
i'm just saying we have to look at the underlying reasoning for actions taken by people, if we surveyed those who voted against it, and asked a series of questions to elucidate why they think "defunding" is not a good idea we might find that they believed the rhetoric instead of the empirical data from europe and sociologists' experiments.
More juelzing.
Minn. was at the epicenter of a global movement against racism and abuses of police power. Saying that the residents of that city had underlying reasons for their decision about a public safety ballot question is disingenuous.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Not arguing for or against him. I'm arguing against someone who is specifically bad for black people. Automatically that means for me either not voting or voting for someone else.

You still haven't proven how Trump has written bad policies that target blacks specifically. Biden has done this repeatedly. Please elaborate on exactly what Trump has done and how that is somehow worse than Biden. :jbhmm:

If you recently awoke from a coma, just start looking up the answers to your contraction ass questions.

Otherwise, trust me. Trump is worse than anything in existence as far as being in charge of America

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not arguing for or against him. I'm arguing against someone who is specifically bad for black people. Automatically that means for me either not voting or voting for someone else.

You still haven't proven how Trump has written bad policies that target blacks specifically. Biden has done this repeatedly. Please elaborate on exactly what Trump has done and how that is somehow worse than Biden. :jbhmm:

How is Biden worse than Trump for black people? Are you fukking serious? Trump ordered unmarked officers to arrest blm protestors and held them without due process. He called african countries shytholes.Trump fukking endorsed white supremacy groups like the proud boys and said there were fine people on both sides when they had the white supremacy rally in Charlottesville. Trump continued the welfare cuts that would help out lower income black Americans.

I have to question your sanity if you're saying Trump is better for black people than Biden. Holy shyt.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
It’s still fvck 12 but they’re a necessary evil. Too many dumb and demonic people out there. Cacs and mass shootings for example.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

in case you wanted to know what defund the police policy actually means. it's by no means a cry to underfund cops, just fund them so we aren't incentivizing a metrics based approach to policing where they are driven to make bogus arrests and ticketing people (usually minority groups). it means reallocating their inflated budgets to other sectors like healthcare, addiction services, mental health services, education, etc.

god bless on this sunday.

:mjlol: I hate this threads because of shyt like this. You know damn well that's not what ppl meant.

#DefundThePolice means "balance out their budget," now? :russ:

shyt like this is how you never get pinned down. What's funny, Biden is one of reasons for the current state of police.