Joe Biden Says It's Time to Fund the Police; Stop the Defunding Talk

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You are mentioning things thats that Trump has SAID what has he DONE sir? I don't care what people say while in office, I care what policies they enact while in office that lead to outcomes for my people. Most of the protesters were white so again, how does this affect us as a group?

Welfare cuts that "would help" lower income blacks? Sir, how is that "specific" to black people? All races get welfare, so it helps all races.

As we speak you got Trump appointed judges about to declare affirmative action and any laws that "specifically" preference any race or ethnic group unconstitutional and instead of saying anything about that you on thecoli, concern trolling "bidensexuals," and asking dumb questions pretending to be some independent stalwart of black political interests. When you're presented with solid proof of the GOP's aggressive agenda and rhetoric against black Americans you need every instance of their racism as "specific" as posisble only to black people otherwise it don't count.

How we fund and support law enforcement in this country has nothing to do "specifically" for African Americans either by yalls selective phony militant logic. Only when it's time to attack a Democrat yall can get woke and see between the lines. But when it comes to Donald damn Trump suddenly both sides gang needs all the proof in the world big conservative zaddy had any political motivation against black people. Typical TLRepublican politics.

I wish you black Trump supporters would just be clear where you stand instead of trying to finesse pro-blackness like people are dumb. And I hope more people see through the trolls that use "but how is this specific to black people" as a argument. Not as some hardline pro-black stance but as a tried and true Russian bot flow chart fallacy to attack anything Democrats do while defending anything Republicans do as not specific to black people enough. On some phony militant shyt. Y'all switch up your pro-black ideals depending entirely on if it can be used to attack Democrats or dismiss the actions of Republicans. Y'all are not impartial pro-black observers of politics and y'all clearly do have a political preference, bias and agenda.

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

in case you wanted to know what defund the police policy actually means. it's by no means a cry to underfund cops, just fund them so we aren't incentivizing a metrics based approach to policing where they are driven to make bogus arrests and ticketing people (usually minority groups). it means reallocating their inflated budgets to other sectors like healthcare, addiction services, mental health services, education, etc.

god bless on this sunday.

It doesn’t matter what “defund the police” actually means any more. It was a stupid slogan that implied the wrong thing (and there were people pushing actual defund laws). and when people tried to tell others that they got dismissed. That’s how politics works. Words matter and the movement shot itself in the foot by ignoring optics. They probably did so much PR damage I bet we’ll have another crime bill before police reform.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
When you're presented with solid proof of the GOP's aggressive agenda and rhetoric against black Americans you need every instance of their racism as "specific" as posisble only to black people otherwise it don't count.

Sir, the GOP has no pro-black agenda. But neither does the democratic party. In fact the Biden and the modern democrats are re-aligning themselves to Asians and Hispanics as we speak, enacting all kinds of laws for them and giving them tangibles. Just like the democrats re-aligned to blacks in the 1960's. Now they are doing it again and blacks are once again left to fend for themselves.

What have they accomplished for blacks since he got in office?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
orange man was bad because of the culture that he would nurture in America.

It wasn't necessarily just a policy issue. If you didn't understand that Trump represented a cultural shift to the people that supported him, then you really just didn't understand why Trump was a huge problem.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
attack anything Democrats do while defending anything Republicans do as not specific to black people enough. On some phony militant shyt.

Dude the Republicans are MAKING IT PLAIN they are not for black people. While the Democrats PRETEND that they are. My beef with Democrats is they are trying to finesse the black vote. The Republicans never claimed to be anything pro-black and black folk don't vote for them so they have nothing to gain. What part of that don't you get?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You are mentioning things thats that Trump has SAID what has he DONE sir? I don't care what people say while in office, I care what policies they enact while in office that lead to outcomes for my people. Most of the protesters were white so again, how does this affect us as a group?

Welfare cuts that "would help" lower income blacks? Sir, how is that "specific" to black people? All races get welfare, so it helps all races.

Most welfare recipients are White. Black people don't have organized welfare fraud like certain other groups...

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Sir, the GOP has no pro-black agenda. But neither does the democratic party. In fact the Biden and the modern democrats are re-aligning themselves to Asians and Hispanics as we speak, enacting all kinds of laws for them and giving them tangibles. Just like the democrats re-aligned to blacks in the 1960's. Now they are doing it again and blacks are once again left to fend for themselves.

What have they accomplished for blacks since he got in office?

Dude the Republicans are MAKING IT PLAIN they are not for black people. While the Democrats PRETEND that they are. My beef with Democrats is they are trying to finesse the black vote. The Republicans never claimed to be anything pro-black and black folk don't vote for them so they have nothing to gain. What part of that don't you get?

"Dude" The Biden administration is not passing out lump sum checks "for Hispanics" or "for Asians" or for any ethnic group. And go ahead and reference the "Asian Hate Crime Bill" or a legit lawsuit settlement as your shining example like the rest of your lil troll clique repeats every day so I can smoke you. Seriously, do people here actually believe that everyone except African Americans are getting straight up Joe Biden checks in the mail? I know it's a reliable talking point for "pro-black" net bangers pretending they pay attention to politics for their own agendas but does this actually makes sense to some of y'all?

The Biden administration has accomplished nothing specifically for anyone since entering office. His universal legislative agenda, let alone his agenda for black Americans specifically ha sbeen obstructed left and right entirely by SOUTHERN CONSERVATIVES AND REPUBLICANS from day one. No one who identifies as a left wing Democrat or a liberal has anything against Biden's legislative agenda, including laws and provisions to address racism and African Americans. Because both sides are NOT the damn same. Y'all live in a fantasy world that only works for your don't vote Russian bot nonsense.

Between the biggest public health crisis, the biggest world conflict in recent history, and a Republican party that will stand firmly against any measure he proposes for anyone, let alone African American, Biden has not had the opportunity to deliver reparations or any of your fantasy fringe legislation yet. In fact if the right wing Donald Trump/Mitch McConnell supreme court and DC courts have their way any law "specifically for African Americans" or even indirectly for African Americans will be ILLEGAL. Affirmative Action will be a thing of the past. We'll all be carrying voter IDs just to participate in elections. And reparations (or "tAnGiBlES) will be an entirely unconstitutional concept covert Republicans like you can no longer use to dissuade black people from voting.

Although at this point the joint alliance between the confused right-wing adjacent militants and the Republicans to completely exclude black people from political power or influence ahead of every election will be successful anyway. And it'll all be partly thanks to idiots like you believing internet "militant" propaganda that both sides are the same and told black folks to stay home and let white folks pick all the Presidents, representatives, senators so they can elect all the judges and change all the laws. It's easily explainable to anyone who understands 6th grade civics but of course trolls like you have to come down the ears of simple minded baitable idiots with your "wHaT hAs He DoNe 4 jUsT uS" fake woke posturing. Both sides are not the same. There is indeed shyt at stake for African Americans when we don't vote and leave elections and the makeup of our government for everyone else to decide. Voting as a left-leaning and LIBERAL voting bloc, keeping right wing conservatives, ESPECIALLY this new era of Trump Republicans, as far away from political power as possible is a priority for African Americans.

Loud mouth militants like you don't vote to begin with so your opinions on what any politician or party that you refuse to vote for anyway are doing or not doing is irrelevant. No one is gonna go out of their way to appeal to an extreme demographic that are gonna look for any reason to call you a sell out and ain't even gonna show up to vote for you once your done trading off every other voting bloc and risking your entire career for them.

And I get that the Republican party offers nothing to black people and that black Americans make little to no economic or political gains under Republican administrations. This is a fact. I know on the contrary we do tend to make substantial and visible gains politically and economically under liberal/Democratic administrations. Also fact. Russian bots like you have to repeat the same old blatant lies and BS narratives--such as both sides are the same for black people and the Biden admin is sending government compensation checks to Asian Americans. Elections are gonna come and go whether we participate or not. People are gonna be elected to our government whether black people had any vote or say in it or not. So regardless if you believe either party will do anything directly and specifically for black people I don't get the reasoning behind keeping black folks out of this process. Why keep us from electing and supporting people we want to our government? I think because the people we can support and the party they run with is pretty obvious so we need Russian bots like you to push a completely different and false narrative. What exactly does leaving our government up to white folks to change everything do for us other than get what little rights we do have....PRTOECTED ONLY BY LIBERALS....dragged through the mud and eliminated? Why is it that all of y'alls solution to handling this perceived "neglect" from both parties is to speak against Democrats and help advance the Republican Party? By the time we're done allowing conservative judges and lawmakers to have their way their wont be anything left for us to pigeonhold Democrats to. And then militants like you disappear and have nothing to say when your strategies turn out to be counter productive.

Y'all are not objective and y'all have very clear biases and agendas.

Spare us the replacement theory Tucker Carlson Tonight conspiracies of who the Democrats are supporting this week in favor others. This week it's Hispanics. Next week it'll be Asians. Then homosexuals. Then crack addicts. Next it'll be "the blacks" all over again. Whatever suits the agenda. Both sides are clearly not the same to anyone not pretending to be a militant intellect for net points;.

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I read this is bisexuals of thecoli and saw that it had 3 pages and was like :ohhh: so many bisexuals on thecoli then I read the thread title again :skip:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It doesn’t matter what “defund the police” actually means any more. It was a stupid slogan that implied the wrong thing (and there were people pushing actual defund laws). and when people tried to tell others that they got dismissed. That’s how politics works. Words matter and the movement shot itself in the foot by ignoring optics. They probably did so much PR damage I bet we’ll have another crime bill before police reform.

These nikkas live on militant role play net world. Yes I have my own reservations about law enforcement in this country. But anyone who gives a shyt about real politics in this country or the success of their candidate or party of choice knows now is NOT the time to be talking anti-cop woke shyt or reparations. shyt would be tone deaf as fukk and political suicide. Once Trump got impeached, started talking law and order like a segregationist leader, and showed himself to be too woefully corrupt, incompetent, and racist to be the catalyst for her Blexit reparations movement even Yvette Carnell knew when it was time to fall back and get real. These nikkas really think the course of the world revolves around their thecoli.com pro-conservative militant role playing.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

in case you wanted to know what defund the police policy actually means. it's by no means a cry to underfund cops, just fund them so we aren't incentivizing a metrics based approach to policing where they are driven to make bogus arrests and ticketing people (usually minority groups). it means reallocating their inflated budgets to other sectors like healthcare, addiction services, mental health services, education, etc.

god bless on this sunday.

It was a dumb name that easily gave Republicans something to latch on to. Good idea but when the last election was essentially 50 50 they gotta move smarter

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjlol: I hate this threads because of shyt like this. You know damn well that's not what ppl meant.

#DefundThePolice means "balance out their budget," now? :russ:

shyt like this is how you never get pinned down. What's funny, Biden is one of reasons for the current state of police.

don’t use words if you’re not going to use them in their proper context. Defund means defund. The proper word is reform which has been used for decades.