Joe Biden Says It's Time to Fund the Police; Stop the Defunding Talk

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is too much for LEO? My city just defended the police including defending internal affairs (you know, the department that watches over other cops to stop police corruption) and re allocated some of that money for more dog parks and abortion clinics.

The fukk does that do to help produce justice?

Funny thing was that the citizens votes against it yet city council passed it

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The fact that this forum doesn't callout @BlackJesus for what he just posted shows how much of a proTrump slant this forum has. :scust:

You really don't seem to understand. I'm not "pro-Trump". I'm pro "whoever does the most for and least harm to specifically black people". And that isn't Biden, sir.

It should be abundantly clear by now.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
How is Biden worse than Trump for black people? Are you fukking serious? Trump ordered unmarked officers to arrest blm protestors and held them without due process. He called african countries shytholes.Trump fukking endorsed white supremacy groups like the proud boys and said there were fine people on both sides when they had the white supremacy rally in Charlottesville. Trump continued the welfare cuts that would help out lower income black Americans.

I have to question your sanity if you're saying Trump is better for black people than Biden. Holy shyt.

You are mentioning things thats that Trump has SAID what has he DONE sir? I don't care what people say while in office, I care what policies they enact while in office that lead to outcomes for my people. Most of the protesters were white so again, how does this affect us as a group?

Welfare cuts that "would help" lower income blacks? Sir, how is that "specific" to black people? All races get welfare, so it helps all races.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Aka you concede the thread :ufdup:

Sending the military against protesters =/ increasing funding for police, sir.

I'm not a protester so I'm not affected by the first thing, but I'm definitely affected by the second.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Sending the military against protesters =/ increasing funding for police, sir.

I'm not a protester so I'm not affected by the first thing, but I'm definitely affected by the second.
Right, it’s worse. Who needs police arbitrarily killing citizens when you can order the military. No snowball effect there at all.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Right, it’s worse. Who needs police arbitrarily killing citizens when you can order the military. No snowball effect there at all.

Ordering the military to stand in on (mostly white people) protesting is not exactly the same as arbitrary police killings of black folks. :snoop:

Now I'm starting to suspect you're a white redditor.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Ordering the military to stand in on (mostly white people) protesting is not exactly the same as arbitrary police killings of black folks. :snoop:

Now I'm starting to suspect you're a white redditor.
Oh Lord :dead: cause common sense is something only “White” people do.
The real make up terms like ‘Bidensexual’
giphy.gif

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Not arguing for or against him. I'm arguing against someone who is specifically bad for black people. Automatically that means for me either not voting or voting for someone else.

You still haven't proven how Trump has written bad policies that target blacks specifically. Biden has done this repeatedly. Please elaborate on exactly what Trump has done and how that is somehow worse than Biden. :jbhmm:
You did not tag nap

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are mentioning things thats that Trump has SAID what has he DONE sir? I don't care what people say while in office, I care what policies they enact while in office that lead to outcomes for my people. Most of the protesters were white so again, how does this affect us as a group?

Welfare cuts that "would help" lower income blacks? Sir, how is that "specific" to black people? All races get welfare, so it helps all races.

Lol good lord this is some straight backpedaling. You're doing everything possible to excuse Trump's blatant racism. :scust:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Not arguing for or against him. I'm arguing against someone who is specifically bad for black people. Automatically that means for me either not voting or voting for someone else.

You still haven't proven how Trump has written bad policies that target blacks specifically. Biden has done this repeatedly. Please elaborate on exactly what Trump has done and how that is somehow worse than Biden. :jbhmm:
The crime bill targeted the crime that was happening and was fought for by the black community.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Lol good lord this is some straight backpedaling. You're doing everything possible to excuse Trump's blatant racism. :scust:

Sir, maybe because I'm not emotional, and I think polticians should stand or fall on their policies not their verbal gaffes. And btw Biden has said a lot of dumb, racist shyt. In public. But I care more about Bidens actual policies. Because those things actually affect you know, my life?