Joe Biden Says It's Time to Fund the Police; Stop the Defunding Talk

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Most black people agree that police should have funding and be on the streets. Biden literally won the election while campaigning on that, while republicans tried to accuse him of wanting to defund the police.
:mjlol:

You want to attack Biden be my guest. But he's not losing anyone with this stance. Nobody cares what overly online people think in real life, because they don't show up in real life.

200.gif

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
also i don't think anyone here genuinely dislike what police stand for in principle, it's moreso the issues with the police unions and their power, power to obscure justice, power to fabricate and massage evidence against people of for dirty cops. people don't like the idea of a organisation meant to uphold/enforce laws becoming walking talking (many ignorant) lawmakers and judges in the streets. worst still, not being able to get justice when you know they've done wrong.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
let me get this out the way: fukk Trump

now...this 2022 year of Biden is shaping up to be 12 months of hogshyt.

and on the actual thread topic, the money that the police use as funding is basically the brutality/settlement fund. This is why they need to be defunded. Tax payers shouldn't be paying for their own executions. Defund they asses, make that settlement money come from what their real budgets are and their pensions.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Crime stats called BS on a lot of The things that were being pushed the past two years.

EVEN the people who earlier were saying that "cops don't prevent crimes" are saying now that "crime only went up because cops are holding back from doing their jobs".

it's because of income inequality, crime has increased everywhere which is what people pushing this anti-defund the police narrative don't mention. show me a place where crime hasn't increased after they've increased police funding in the last two years.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

I just don’t see a correlation with police funding for why racist cops killed Breonna Taylor and George Floyd. Instead I think it’s more about they *type* of training and culture that lead to their deaths.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Most black people agree that police should have funding and be on the streets. Biden literally won the election while campaigning on that, while republicans tried to accuse him of wanting to defund the police.
:mjlol:

You want to attack Biden be my guest. But he's not losing anyone with this stance. Nobody cares what overly online people think in real life, because they don't show up in real life.
It's only one party talking that defund the police nonsense and Biden is the leader of the party. He should have checked the lunatic fringe of his own party.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

in case you wanted to know what defund the police policy actually means. it's by no means a cry to underfund cops, just fund them so we aren't incentivizing a metrics based approach to policing where they are driven to make bogus arrests and ticketing people (usually minority groups). it means reallocating their inflated budgets to other sectors like healthcare, addiction services, mental health services, education, etc.

god bless on this sunday.

You lost this debate almost a year ago. People called it ages ago. When you're forced to explain your slogan, you're losing. Worse yet when your side ALSO has extremists who say "actually you're right, we don't want any cops and btw we also want prison to be abolished."
:dead:

This is why the far left is failing. The extremists are blended in with the semi-regular ones, to the point a normal person can look at the mess and say nah i don't want anything to do with this weirdo shyt.