Joe Biden Just Delivered the Speech Democrats Have Been Desperate for Him to Give

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It definitely played a major part of it because in some voters minds, it was either Biden nor Trump and Biden won out by default even with them not necessarily being a fan of him or Harris.
I definitely think people rejected trump but I think it was because of how much fukkery he was pulling as opposed to what biden was saying.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The speech won't really matter. People think he's just sleeping the presidency away. He really needs to figure out how to get a few tangible policies passed imo.
Biden has been a better president than I initially wanted to give him credit for. And while I don't think age should be a disqualifier to running for office, he has a perception problem. He honestly should've picked a better VP, cleaned shyt up in 4 years, and stepped down.

I know this is why Newsome is running interference, because he knows Kamala is a weak candidate and Biden can go at any time.

Real talk and I've been saying this since 2021, I think unless Trump becomes ineligible to run, he has a strong chance to win again because of Biden's perception problem. Too many people are discounting the amount of disengaged voters that normally would vote Democrat.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Most people are going to need to see results though and the “Trump being the big bad wolf” as that was used during the last election to help propel Biden to win and drive voters to the polls.
I don’t even care about the Trump thing honestly cause he won’t be around much longer so that shyt will die down eventually. Politics will be in a weird place post Trump. I think both parties want him gone because he’s cut off a lot of people that were supposed to have next. This man don’t even have to go to the debates cause he’s killing his competition with no problem. Whoever wins wins at this point, it’s whatever to me. I don’t like Trump at all btw. Life for me had been better post pandemic and I’m striving for more.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don’t even care about the Trump thing honestly cause he won’t be around much longer so that shyt will die down eventually. Politics will be in a weird place post Trump. I think both parties want him gone because he’s cut off a lot of people that were supposed to have next. This man don’t even have to go to the debates cause he’s killing his competition with no problem. Whoever wins wins at this point, it’s whatever to me. I don’t like Trump at all btw. Life for me had been better post pandemic and I’m striving for more.
A lot of the younger generation could say that about the majority of the politicians in place in general and that they're holding the country back.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Biden has been a better president than I initially wanted to give him credit for. And while I don't think age should be a disqualifier to running for office, he has a perception problem. He honestly should've picked a better VP, cleaned shyt up in 4 years, and stepped down.

I know this is why Newsome is running interference, because he knows Kamala is a weak candidate and Biden can go at any time.

Real talk and I've been saying this since 2021, I think unless Trump becomes ineligible to run, he has a strong chance to win again because of Biden's perception problem. Too many people are discounting the amount of disengaged voters that normally would vote Democrat.
Yeah he actually has been better than Obama, Trump, and Bush on policy but that's what I'm saying the perception is the problem.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What the hell are you talking about?
Even with "inflation" going down, a lot of prices are still higher compared to what they were pre-pandemic so saying and bragging that that it's going down isn't going to motivate some people for that reason when they're struggling to get by.

A lot of these companies are going to hold on to these prices for as long as they can in hopes that customers get used to it and it becomes the norm.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok so what is he gonna give SPECIFICALLY to african americans for voting for him???:jbhmm: besides trump is the boogeyman what specifics are we gonna get for keeping you in office??? Nothing right??? :camby: vote your interests my friends...