Joe Biden Just Delivered the Speech Democrats Have Been Desperate for Him to Give

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I watched the speech and it was good and needed. Biden needs to hammer this home the rest of the year because it will play to the Independent and moderate Republican voter base. (Obviously he needs to address other issues, but Democracy will be a core issue in the election)

If the January 6 criminal trial starts on March 4th and if he's found guilty and becomes a convicted felon before he accepts the GOP nomination in July, that's going to crumble his support from moderate Republicans and it will be the top headline in the news for weeks.

I had said in Higher Learning that Trump supporters may come to the courthouse and act like dikkheads which would only hurt Trump and help Biden. I also said that Biden should do an oval office speech right after he's convicted. It would look real Presidential as the President is the ultimate guardian of Democracy.

As for the voters, there are thousands of moderate Republican white men like the man below. He voted Biden in 2020 and in the video he says he will vote for Biden over Trump again in 2024 primarily due to January 6. That will make all the difference in the world in ensuring a Biden win.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
16x9road270-editorial.jpg

:hubie:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
you guys a fukking disgusting.
saying something is down because it no longer outrageous.
inflation has dropped from 9% to 3.1% in a year. youre clueless.

Even with "inflation" going down, a lot of prices are still higher compared to what they were pre-pandemic so saying and bragging that that it's going down isn't going to motivate some people for that reason when they're struggling to get by.

A lot of these companies are going to hold on to these prices for as long as they can in hopes that customers get used to it and it becomes the norm.
it has. look at all the dumbasses in this thread blaming it on brandon.

im convinced average americans are barely more educated than retarded people.

ive engaged with some younger people at work and asked them what they think. they either dont know or dont care and arent voting. its fukking depressing

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
inflation has dropped from 9% to 3.1% in a year. youre clueless.

it has. look at all the dumbasses in this thread blaming it on brandon.

im convinced average americans are barely more educated than retarded people.

ive engaged with some younger people at work and asked them what they think. they either dont know or dont care and arent voting. its fukking depressing
That's exactly what the government and the people in charge want though for people to be willfully ignorant to what's going on around them. COVID was the perfect storm to where you saw that glimmer of hope in where people would figure it out, but shyt went right back to the status quo the moment things started to open back up.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah that’s what I meant, price gouging and wage inequalities. Was does my dollar get me less than it’s ever have.
it's the same issue in every country right now. what fix do you see possible for global inflation. Canadian dollars are worth less. My African money is worth less. I dunno what one politician is gonna fix this.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Biden is the best choice for black people in this election when the alternative is trump. i remind folks on here presidents get to appoint federal judges who are there for life tenure, who do you think will be more open to a black persons suing for discrimination or deciding race base or diversity policies. To any sane black person it should be biden especially after the supreme court struck down affirmative action
I see where you are going but disagree. Neither is a best choice for blacks. Trump appointed the supreme court judges to federal judges who made decisions impacting black people today. Biden like democrats are just sitting back watching everything unfold. Folks just need to call things the way they are. :yeshrug:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I see where you are going but disagree. Neither is a best choice for blacks. Trump appointed the supreme court judges to federal judges who made decisions impacting black people today. Biden like democrats are just sitting back watching everything unfold. Folks just need to call things the way they are. :yeshrug:
This makes zero sense. :mjlol: