JJ Redikk: Players care more about their pregame IG fit than winning

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
unless they trade him. i can see him getting traded
Why would the pels trade him when he signed 3 games back of the 8th seed with the easiest schedule left in the nba and Zion coming back. Plus he signed for another year and the pels gonna need shooting around Zion. He gonna be a pel and they ain’t tanking so he ain’t getting traded

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Redikk is 35 years old, hasn't won a championship yet, probably can't get along well with the younger players....give him couple of years he'll be doing podcasts from retirement house too. Redikk feat Stak5 - back in the days we used to ball (remix)

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Players need to start dressing like this or they can get out

man3MBu.png
look like a ego waffle :mjlol:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Like he got traded there. He knew damn well it would be an uphill battle from jump.

And while he’s a great complementary piece he ain’t moving the needle on a team’s outlook THAT much

He's not moving the needle on a team that was going to be trade. But he most def should have none this was going to be out the season went. He didn't go to Houston the year prior cause he wanted a shorter deal, and heading into this year he simply took a the biggest deal from any team would give him.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kuzma for sure

nah...lonzo probably...he once wore a jacket I liked...I didn’t see him tag anyone so I went to his IG page a while back (he was still w/ the lakers)...he had a shyt ton of “fashion” pics...I eventually found the name of the stylist and the shop where the jacket came from lol...this is a more recent pic from his IG tho...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Nobody cares about the regular season in the NBA its pretty funny
There like 100 fukking games. It hard to justify any individual game being of consequence until close to or during the post season. One thing I hate about basketball.