JJ Redikk: Players care more about their pregame IG fit than winning

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I do believe players wanna be stylish for the gram, but once the ball tips off I’m sure they aren’t thinking about the likeS they’ll get from their pre game fits
:comeon:

nah
Vince Carter has a podcast & he’s said numerous times that players these days check their social media accounts during halftime of games they’re currently playing to see how many likes or what folks are saying about them..

said that’s something he hates about the league these days

There like 100 fukking games. It hard to justify any individual game being of consequence until close to or during the post season. One thing I hate about basketball.

cool so each team should just play 10 games per year & whoever has the best record makes the playoffs

Y’all nikkas sound dumb talking about it’s too many games. That has never been a problem till now with this ADHD generation

you have 82 times a year to see some dope
shyt on the court. If you don’t like basketball then just say it. I’m watching every night tho cause you never know what will happen with live sports

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'd rather dress like Tim Duncan. These new fags today ain't what's up

gettyimages-56887299_master.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He didn't say they aren't working hard. He said they care more about fashion than winning or losing. Meaning they don't care about the out come of the game as long as their fit looks good. Same can be said for players that play for a check or stats and not to win. You can play hard and not give a damn if you lose. Its personal gains over team gains
How would he know what the fukk they care about? I could say a lot of y'all care about social media more than basketball by the same logic of what fools be talking about on here, right.

dude is a Bron stan, taking responsibility for your actions to win isn’t important to him
Dap fishing nonsense. Who isn't taking responsibility for their actions? Clothes make you lose now?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man all you have to do is literally just look at their IGs, Kuz got the arena tunnel pic for damn near every game. Lonzo's isn't like that.

I don’t appreciate you talking back but you are right tho :ufdup:

lol just messing around...I peeped kuz IG and you definitely right about him doing a damn fashion show before every game smh

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Jesus Christ it sounds like the old nikka hating awards in here. Just because a nikka want to be stylish before the game doesn’t mean he doesn’t care about winning, can you read his thoughts to know if he cares about winning or not smh.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
How would he know what the fukk they care about? I could say a lot of y'all care about social media more than basketball by the same logic of what fools be talking about on here, right.
He can say that bc he's around those people every day. He's been in the league for 14 years. He's been on multiple teams. He talks to people and gets a sense of what they care about. He knows more about it than you give him credit for.

You saying stuff about people online you never met makes no sense. You don't interact with people online in a personal way.